Anybody got any good tips for around the home?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh another one for lemons, when you go out for dinner (really good for a first date this one!) Fish out the lemon from your finished drink and nibble off a tiny piece of the skin (do this when he goes to the loo or else do it in a seductive manor!) and eat it. This will totaly freshen your breath instantly.

To remove the smell of garlic, onions, or anything else, rub your hands with a stainless steel spoon under cold running water (like you would with soap). Then you can wash the smell off the spoon with soap and water.

Even better, rub them around the inside of your stainless steel sink, then you dont need to clean the spoon :)
If you dont have a stainless steel sink, revert to the spoon trick.:idea:

Never tie your shoelaces in a revolving door .

Always remember to hide the evidence!!

Okay here are a few of my hints...

• You can use unused soap slivers in the wash...
  • Use any kind of oil (baby, cooking, bath) to remove labels from jars peel off as much of the label as you can and let it sit for about 30 min and it should melt off...just like butta! :lol:
  • Never put your bras into the dryer...the heat causes them to stretch and get all out of sorts, my mom always taught me to let them air dry...
  • If you lose the back to an earring, you can always cut the eraser off of a pencil to secure it...I do it all the time!
  • You can use 3% peroxide as bleach in the washer or in addition to bleach to get the clothes extra white...peroxide is also excellent for removing blood stains, you can use peroxide to whiten the free edge of a natural nail by cleaning under it with a Q-Tip dipped in peroxide.
  • Whenever you buy costume jewlery coat it in clear nail polish to prevent it from rusting, greening, or whatever else costume jewlery tends to do
I could go on and on...just call me Graham Haley!!!! :lol:

Never smoke when your soaking off your own nails:)

Give yourself the impression of being "high" by lying down in a really hot bath whilst smoking a fag, then standing up as if the Queen just walked in.

never invite the inlaws round on any day that ends in a y

...peroxide is also excellent for removing blood stains

Nice one for the serial killers among us to remember

Dont eat yellow snow.

Old ladies - a dab of silver model aircraft paint transforms repulsive facial warts into fashionable piercings.

Never ever let your dog lick your face, you do not know what he last licked.:)

*Spray furniture polish into air at enterance of your houseand plug hoover in inside another downstairs room for that "in middle of cleaning look"!!!!​

OMG don't tell the world this or they'll suss me! I do this quite often, gives me more geek time without a conscience!

Get those old practise fingers and screw them to the wall upside down, they make great coat,key or umbrella hooks and for every tech they are a must to be seen ......... absolutely everywhere. Even on the rear vision mirror and the inside of your windscreen. On your sunglasses, um, they even look great stuck in the middle of your forehead. Just try it.

Get those old practise fingers and screw them to the wall upside down, they make great coat,key or umbrella hooks and for every tech they are a must to be seen ......... absolutely everywhere. Even on the rear vision mirror and the inside of your windscreen. On your sunglasses, um, they even look great stuck in the middle of your forehead. Just try it.

PMSL:lol: .....or a cheap sex aid!!!!! Nailzoo, you are such a bad influence!!!!!:lol::lol:

If the dog has been sick on your carpet
remove it with acetone.
clean it up with scrubfresh.
then apply lashings of solar oil for that just been cleaned look and to get rid of any lingering smell:lol:

If the dog has been sick on your carpet
remove it with acetone.
clean it up with scrubfresh.
then apply lashings of solar oil for that just been cleaned look and to get rid of any lingering smell:lol:

Ooh he has been! I'll try that! Thanks Jac :smack:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back