Anybody on here joined Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
just wondered if any of you have joined facebook (Facebook | Welcome to Facebook!) It is a great networking site and you can meet people from all over thre world with common interests.

There is also a market place section so you can put adds on for stuff. I have put one on advertising for models and have had a lady contact me so I am quite please.

You can also put photos on and limit who sees them so another way to link photos to this site!

It's completely free so please join if you haven't already - I am feeling kinda lonely!

I joined a couple of weeks back and it's great as I've stumbled across a few old friends from school that I lost contact with! I do use Myspace more but log on to Facebook daily! :)

Oh and I use Bebo too! :lol:

Hiya,

I'm on there - I joined months ago as my friend is really into all that and badgers me about it! lol

I'm also on myspace!

It can be really useful especially for networking.

I'm trying to set up going mobile at the moment so will no doupt be using it a bit more now.

xx

hi i have set one up , but cant find you , lol, you will have to send me your profile so i can add you to my friends , :lol:

I'm on facebook!

I've regained contacts with friends lost.

AND

4 new clients :lol:

I'm LOVING IT. I'm totally addicted.

Only problem? not enough time in the day to catch up with my pals as much as I'd like to. :cry:

i ust be dumb coz i cant find where you do advertising , lol :eek:

I'll put a post on your wall Hun

I'm on it too! I love it :)

can you all give me your user names so I can add you??
thanks
Victoria I already found you!

i joined a couple of days ago a long lost friend of pre school contacted me to join FAB FAB FAB

Facebook | Login

OOO I dont know if I have joined, but it sounds cool ,
hmmm will go look now xxx

I have joined, but how do i show you all who I am , and How do I find all of you !!!!!

Emma you can do a search under names and find us that way

I'm on under Jackie Appleby and I am in Calgary network

Afternoon Geeks!

Anyone use facebook?

My friend asked me to sign up a few weeks ago, I joined but didn't explore for long....well i've just spent a couple of hours getting in touch with old friends!

Its a fantastic site for networking!!

Facebook | Welcome to Facebook!

xx

Hi Jenny
there is a load of us geeks already on Facebook along with a group for nail geeks!

that'll teach me for not doing a search first!!!

i'm always behind the rest of the crowd!

xx

Hi Jenny
there is a load of us geeks already on Facebook along with a group for nail geeks!

Oh blimey, don't tell me that! I spend enough time on the internet as it is. Hubby's going to think I'm having an affair!:lol:

how do we find fellow geeks?

Latest posts

Back