Anybody on here joined Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I joined today... it's taken me ages to join up but I'm there now lol

im well and truly addicted to facebook
ive got in to contact with loads of school friends and ppl i havent seen for yrs :)

Jess
xox

im well and truly addicted to facebook
ive got in to contact with loads of school friends and ppl i havent seen for yrs :)

Jess
xox

yes hun you got very close contact with one of them didnt you :green:

I signed up a while ago...thought I would look up my old school see if anyone who I knew was on there...well everyone on there had been born AFTER I had left school :eek: So that was a great ego boost... not!

hi,
i just joined today, i didn't know just how many people i had lost contact with over the years :(
how do you make yourself part of a network? i just cant figure, i should go to bed really but i am addicted. ha ha!!

god facebook is addictive lol, ive found an old friend, made 46 new ones thru fluff friends etc, and am totally addicted to the tv trivia challeneg and the ilike music challenge, me n my son are battling each other for no1 position rofl

its great , but i spend far too much time on internet as it is, without another reason to log on lolol

nicky xxxxx

I joined it last night, haven't the foggiest what it's about or what I'm doing, but I've been poked and sent drinks :eek:!!!!!!!!!! How do you search for people?

I joined it last night, haven't the foggiest what it's about or what I'm doing, but I've been poked and sent drinks :eek:!!!!!!!!!! How do you search for people?

I've joined too Sass but i dont really understand it either.

I believe if you type the name you are after in the search box then it will list all possible options.

But if I type a name in the search box there is nothing to click to actually get the search to start. I know navigation is not my bag, but I didn't realise that extended to website navigation too!!!!!!!!!

But if I type a name in the search box there is nothing to click to actually get the search to start. I know navigation is not my bag, but I didn't realise that extended to website navigation too!!!!!!!!!

After you have typed the name in just hit the enter button on your keyboard and see what that does. :lol:

After you have typed the name in just hit the enter button on your keyboard and see what that does. :lol:
:o:o:o:o:o erm thank you - done it. Yay found my girlies!

I've had to give up too Sassy, god I feel such a dork:o:o:o

do you have to be a certain age to understand it????
My Space is the same.... it's all gobbledy gook talk that I don't understand half the time...
and what if you have no mates..... it makes you look a right plonker...
When I used to lurk through My Space I used to notice this guy called Tom was everyones friend....didn't matter who I clicked on he was there....I started to think he was a Geeky Man Sl*t until I joined and he became my friend!!! He is still my only friend...how sad is that..? Geeky man sl*t who created My Space is my one and only friend...I am so honoured...Who created Facebook? They are probably my only friend on there too :lol:

All these networking sites are great for those in the know...but it totally fazes me....

Just found a thing on there that allows you to add lots of pics to your profile and you can link them to your own website so if someone clicks on them it takes them to you site. Cant remember what its called but if you find me on there (rachel Oxton) it's on my profile with a few pics.

Ive been on there a while now and love it :)

The other good thing about facebook to me , is the games application...I play fruit mix up for hours i LOVE it ,
and you can play with other people its sooo cool,

also you can join groups, that match your interests ,
I am in a few groups , such as child of the 90's, the drunken text appreciation society :lol:
nail groups, ...
theres just everything on there ,

put your interest or place or whatever you want to find in the search bar, and then there is an option, for names ,groups, and events ,.
search away ...
you can also look through your friends groups and join those.
I didnt have a clue at first , but i love it now

Im on Facebook! Havent been on it long, but have searched for a few mates I used to know and founf them!! Weyhey!!
Also joined the Nail Geek group!!

Add me if you like Hayley Williams, and my pic is of me, hubby and the kids on our wedding day!

Its so addictive! xxx

Yesterday a client was telling me about it.
I came home to look it up and to register - and there you lot were!!:eek:
So I have registerd in the geek group too.:hug:

I'm the one with half a face!

I've registered but cant find anyone but Emma!

Keep typing in 'the nail geeks' but nothing is found? Too complicated for me!:rolleyes::green:

Latest posts

Back