Anybody use this mobile nail station?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannah1984

Reaction score
Sally Express | Manicure Seat

I'm trying to find a suitable nail station for me to do mobile manicures on. I'm not sure on this one though, so would like any feedback if you use it or any others you use. Thanks :hug:

hi hunny they have the same one in salon services for 49.99 im not sure of the website but you should be able to find it if you goolge it hth

do you mean mobile as in get in your car and visit client or

mobile within a salon so you can sit next to a client having her hair done?

when i was training we had a couple of these in the salon

i didn't like them at all, too uncomfortable and the worktop is tiny

this is the portable table i have Sally Express | K-LINE MANICURE TABLE

do you mean mobile as in get in your car and visit client or

mobile within a salon so you can sit next to a client having her hair done?

Sorry, mobile as in going to their home.

Thanks for replies, I'm thinking of getting one like the K-Line Manicure table, on ebay there is a kidney shaped one.

I am also going to need a stool, I want to get a gas lift one, would this still be suitable for mobile work as I know they can weigh a bit. Sorry to ask so many questions.

The Kidney shaped tables are from Ikea and are quite big. Ideal for a salon or home-based (if room is big enough) but not suitable for mobile.

This is the exact table I use for mobile - I bought it from this seller on ebay too!

this is the one i have too

I have one of these and thery are great the only thing is there a little heavy but thats what you need a sturdy table, the shape is great, i havent got a stool as most people have dinning room chairs to use,

Me too. I love it - although it can be a little tricky to carry sometimes, wish I could find a suitable bag!

I agree it can be heavy and tricky to lift i got some heavy duty velcro and put it around the leg arm and then over my shoulder,if you get what i mean, HTH

ive got this table too..

but i find it extremely heavy to carry....

and because of that.... i dont use it as much as i would like too..

I keep looking for a bag that it will fit in to make it much easier to carry but haven't had any luck so far.

I may have to resort to making one!!:irked:

I agree it can be heavy and tricky to lift i got some heavy duty velcro and put it around the leg arm and then over my shoulder,if you get what i mean, HTH
That's an interesting idea. Will mention it to my hubby!

Also, this table could do with some breaks! I'm in the process of finding breaked wheels to replace these ones with.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Definitely going to get the kidney shaped table then and the trolley sounds good as well.

Thank you! :)

Sally Express | Manicure Seat

I'm trying to find a suitable nail station for me to do mobile manicures on. I'm not sure on this one though, so would like any feedback if you use it or any others you use. Thanks :hug:

i like these.
i do find the tabletop a bit on the small side, and in fact have replaced it with a slightly bigger one, but it doesnt take long to perfect a method of using the storage drawers to assist you in your work. i find you can keep the drawers partially open and access them easily during your treatment. it certainly helps keep your desktop clutter free and makes you work tidily.
the seat is comfortable.
i like the compactness of the unit , the fact that you dont need seperate space for a table, a seat and storage. it works well for me.

Latest posts

Back