Anyone heard from Fingertips ND? Update: she's had a baby girl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CAn someone help me please?!?!?
i have some piccies of Vic, Chris and little Emily Mae but i can't upload them!!
Could someone PM me their email address and I can send you the pics if you could upload them for me please?!?

Thanks xxxx

Would love to help you hun but I have a new phone and haven't figured out how to blimmin use it yet! Sorry
xx

I've pnm'd you hun, with a mail address - if I can help at all, I will x

Here you go guys!

We got home at dinner time today.

Feeling fantastic!

Attachments

• 1.pdf
    194.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 2.pdf
    170.3 KB · Views: 120
  • 3.pdf
    142.7 KB · Views: 131
arrwwh what a sweetie xxxx enjoy her xx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, look at you all. She's so lovely hun, a real little poppet :Love: and glad to hear you are feeling great:hug: .... woohoo and we get to see BBQ Chris :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, look at you all. She's so lovely hun, a real little poppet :Love: and glad to hear you are feeling great:hug: .... woohoo and we get to see BBQ Chris :D

He's handsome aint he! LOL

Aaahhhh :hug:

Mum and dad look ready for a good night sleep!

Baby looks beautiful.

Hello Just wanted 2 say well done chick your little one looks so cute!Im 28 wks preg and after seeing your photos I cant wait for my big day 2 come.Make sure you get lots of rest and keep us up 2 date with news on how you and your little 1 are doing:Love: :Love:

Oh bless her she has lips like a rosebud and such chubby little cheeks you must feel blessed :D Hope your feeling ok babes .

I feel amazing!

The scar is healing well and is a bit sore but i only took the painkillers for 24 hours and felt fine so stopped and am just having paracetamols now.

We walked down the hospital exit today just the three of us with nobody else around and I just cried!

I am so lucky. I have a perfect man, a perfect daughter and a perfect family. I feel like my life has been made complete overnight.

Thanks everyone for your messages, your all great friends.

I feel amazing!

The scar is healing well and is a bit sore but i only took the painkillers for 24 hours and felt fine so stopped and am just having paracetamols now.

We walked down the hospital exit today just the three of us with nobody else around and I just cried!

I am so lucky. I have a perfect man, a perfect daughter and a perfect family. I feel like my life has been made complete overnight.

Thanks everyone for your messages, your all great friends.

Fab feeling isn't it ? I think you better change your title to new mummy geek ;)

It won't let me open the piccies:cry:it's saying file not found :cry:

glad you are all well... oohh feeling broody right now you babe is just sooooooo cuddly x x x x:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Emily Mae - 7lb 13oz born at 2.24pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud of her :lol:

Welcome Emily Mae, what a lovely christmas present you are:Love:

C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S*
Its fab being a Mam, wierd when you come home from the hossie and there are 3 of you instead of 2, it all changes.
Enjoy it...................I have 2 little darlings, and they make my life worth living!!
Congratulations again!! And welcome to the world little lady!!:Love:

Congratulations to you both!

Sounds like you are on cloud nine and it's no wonder you are so proud, she's absolutely perfect.

Enjoy!!

Oh hun just read the news!!! BIG HUGE CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!! Well done you!!
You all look fab, hope she's letting you get some rest, the first couple of days are great for that usually so make the most of it before the sleepless nights hit ya!!!!:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Hey not a bad weight for a little girl & you being so tiny!!:suprised:

aww bless her shes just gorgeous :hug: , well done hunny , told ya it wasnt that bad !!! have you got used to the weird feeling that there isnt anything in your tummy yet ? i felt well odd lmao !!

Latest posts

Back