Anyone like Amy Winehouse

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremities

Reaction score
Hi all.

Just bought new Amy Winehouse CD and it is fab. Her first CD is great and this one is just as good.

This is the first time I have bought two CD's from the same artist and liked every single track.

Go and buy it it's brilliant.

Im loving her new single, my hubby thought it was an old 60's number :rolleyes:

Got both her albums - great

I think she is odd!

Sorry but I saw her on the Charlotte Church show and I just thought to myself wtf!

She looked like she was on drugs!

Loving the single Rehab.....I am definitely going to get the album....She has a great voice....and that 50's /60's vibe on this album is great!!!
It is Ken Bruce's album of the week this week on Radio 2 ..if anyone wants to hear some of it before rushing out and buying it!!!

Maybe when I get it I will take James Morrison..Undiscovered..out of my CD player.....not a bad track on it either!!!

I love her and I love her new single which is an old number. Deffo gonna get her new album now. xxx

I think she is odd!

Sorry but I saw her on the Charlotte Church show and I just thought to myself wtf!

I also saw her on Charlotte Church and thought the same!!!! She looked a STATE!

I think she is odd!

I saw that too, I have to say I couldn't believe what I was seeing, or hearing!

Latest posts

Back