anything goes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marketing-geek

Reaction score
What lengths would you go to for a one-to-one with THE NAIL GEEK?

What lengths would you like me to go to for a one-to-one with the Nail Geek LOL.

naturalnails said:
What lengths would you like me to go to for a one-to-one with the Nail Geek LOL.
That's entirely up to you!!!

i would sell my kids for it!!!!!!!

Come on what do we have to do!!!

There are no limits!!! I would do anything...ANYTHING

louge said:
There are no limits!!! I would do anything...ANYTHING

Watch it Emma you could be in dangerous territory here!!!!:eek: :eek:

i daren't..he might tell me to go back to credit card fraud....but i know a girl who would...lol x

Well you could have the ears off my Lindt chocolate bunny ... I'll even let you have the red ribbon and the bell.

its always a pleasure to watch samual at work and i would love to have a one to one with him but i think once there i would go blank and have a complete panic attack lol

Don't know why as he is so down to earth and has some fantastic one liners lol

id give up my white choccy percy pig easter egg (and hes cute too) and full of jelly pigs! xx

I couldn't do it cos I'd do the worst nails ever, as I always do infront of any Geek and I would die in shame...again... lol!!!

Pretty much anything - he's awesome and I can imagine learning sooooo much if I had a 1-2-1 with him. A 1-2-1 with Samuel would freaking rock!

pinkchicnails said:
id give up my white choccy percy pig easter egg (and hes cute too) and full of jelly pigs! xx

damn I've been gazumped by a white chocolate pig and his jelly mates!

Ha ha Now that question just cracked me up!! Must be my dirty mind!! pmsl
Now onto the proper question...er Well What about ALL of my Easter Eggs??

He must be a popular guy if you'd all give up your chocolate for him!

well i'm playing hard to get until the red * comes back.

dunno bout the geek (no offense), but i'd like to take Geeg out for lunch:) We are both so passionate about the industry, would we have time to actually eat ?
Champers alright with you Pats ?

I would sell the kids, Husband and my chocolate Bunny tee hee

Chop off my legs!

Latest posts

Back