Are NSI elation tips good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty

Reaction score
I'm thinking of trying them, unless you can suggest a better alternative?
Thanks.

Do you use NSI for other things?

I have used the Elation tips in the past but I found them really hard to blend, whereas others find them really easy.

Most of the tips I currently use are Creative, but I have used the Pre-etched White Raptors which I also like.

i found that too fiona, they seem to be a very different texture to other tips.

i now prefer the deco tips from lechat of the proimpressions advance tips. both are a very good tip and excellent value.

Sorry to be negative here as well...but of all the tips I have tried over the years I liked these the least.
There are so many excellent light flexible tips out their now that you will find easier to use.

Thanks but can anyone suggest any that are easy to blend? (other than CND as I have not trained with them).

You can buy CND tips without training with them, it is just the L&P and Brisa Gel you need to have trained in before purchase.
Pro Impressions tips as angelfingers has said are excellent, very easy to blend and very affordable!!!!

Thanks.

Hi
I use elation tips and have had no problems they seem tougher and more flexible than other tips. I have a couple of client that are really tough on their extensions and they get on really well with these tips.
:Grope:
Nailrooms
x

Elation tips are definitely the most flexible, as they are not ABS plastic. They are made with a patented vinyl material that is completely unique. I would suggest trying them because they are so different than other tips on the market. You may love them!

Hey try proimpressions.com pro impressions advanced tips are realy good no blending and they do natural clear and white also I find you can just nip off the ears for a realy natural smile line. I love them find them realy easy to work with and good value too hope this helps you!! x

Thanks.

Hi

You can still buy cnd tips even if you haven't trained with them. CND performance tips are brilliant!:)

Millenium Salon Gold tips are good and are lovely to blend. I too find elation difficult to blend but as others have said they are strong.

I'm also not a fan of the elation tip, I dont like the feel of them when I file them.
I too use proImpressions for my tips.

Latest posts

Back