Artistic Colour Gloss most popular colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if Luxe or Eccentric is like Sweet Chocolate and is Forbidden Love like Diva Chic? Thanks xxx

The ones I initially described I chose because they are all quite different to any gelish shade currently available.

My forbidden love is not nearly as dark as diva chic & diva chic is more of a purple toned red. They are quite different.

Eccentric & sweet chocolate are almost identical - eccentric's shimmer is a bit less golden. Luxe is a creme & a lot deeper. It's very similar to you don't know jacques by opi.

I've taken pics but every time I try to upload it says "upload failed"? If you pm me your email I'll send pics of forbbiden compared to diva & eccentric/choc/luxe.

I love bride it's white for French I do tones and tones of French so Bride and la ti da which is baby pink have to figure out how to load photos due to using my I phone all the time don't get near my computer that often

Yes, it's very useful I wasn't knocking bride :) But if you're looking to expand your colours then most techs are likely to already own a white creme. La ti da is also popular but quite similar to pink smoothie which is a gelish staple. I tried to focus on colours that were unavailable in the gelish range & unique to ACG.

Sorry Sharn, I meant to reply about where to get it but forgot! Brill info willowrose as I've only got posh, haute cout orange and glisten but would like to get some more but can never decide as I'm worried they'll be too like my Gelish colours. I might get Vogue and maybe diva chic. X

I know from the gelish thread that you have elegant wish? The closest gelish colour to diva chic is that. DC is a bit darker, more purple & much more sparkly. But it is in the same ballpark which is both a positive & negative. If they like EW they should like DC, but you might want something more diverse.

Instead of me rambling on I have swatches next to me of all these colours but every time I try to upload anything it says "upload failed". What am I doing wrong?!

These swatches have been sent to me be Willowrose, hopefully she will come on line tell everyone the colours on them as I can't open another screen whilst is salon geek and then I will lose the pics!!xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360011047.426839.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360011047.426839.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 2,509
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360011074.059019.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360011074.059019.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 3,292
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360011084.215984.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360011084.215984.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,108
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360011096.406032.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360011096.406032.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,178
Wow love the colours... ESP on the second pic... Lush!!! Willow rose thanks for these :) would you mind listening names? Xxx

I ordered Vogue, Diva Chic and Caviar for Breakfast today!

These swatches have been sent to me be Willowrose, hopefully she will come on line tell everyone the colours on them as I can't open another screen whilst is salon geek and then I will lose the pics!!xx

The first pic from left to right is: diva chic, mysterious, luxe, eccentric, all the rage, vogue & avant garde.

The second pic left to right is: caviar for breakfast, fly, sooo in, royalty, fierce & majestic.

The third pic is what JennyL requested yesterday. A comparison of browns. From left: gelish strut your stuff which is my darkest brown to reference where the others come on the colour spectrum, acg mysterious, acg luxe, acg eccentric & gelish sweet choc - eccentric & sweet choc are almost identical. The shimmer in eccentric is a bit finer & more copper toned whereas SC has golden shimmer.

The fourth pic is acg majestic, acg diva chic & then gelish my forbidden love

I have quite a lot more in my private collection that I haven't swatched yet & will do at the weekend. The salon has most colours so if you want something in particular please ask & i'll try to assist - will be a few days though as work is hectic presently.

I ordered Vogue, Diva Chic and Caviar for Breakfast today!

They came and I love them! I did some colour pops at lunchtime and they are all really gorgeous colours. The only thing I would say is that Diva Chic is VERY similar to Elegant Wish - so similar that I'm not sure if I could tell the difference if they weren't next to each other. I'm not bothered as Elegant Wish is one of my most popular colours and I'm nearly out of it anyway so probably won't buy another one! Vogue is stunning and I'm going to end up taking off my Night Reflection (done yesterday) and putting it on by the end of the week, I just know it! ;) and Caviar for Breakfast is unlike any other Gelish colour, a purply blue with sparkly bits!:lol:

They came and I love them! I did some colour pops at lunchtime and they are all really gorgeous colours. The only thing I would say is that Diva Chic is VERY similar to Elegant Wish - so similar that I'm not sure if I could tell the difference if they weren't next to each other. I'm not bothered as Elegant Wish is one of my most popular colours and I'm nearly out of it anyway so probably won't buy another one! Vogue is stunning and I'm going to end up taking off my Night Reflection (done yesterday) and putting it on by the end of the week, I just know it! ;) and Caviar for Breakfast is unlike any other Gelish colour, a purply blue with sparkly bits!:lol:

How do you find they wear and last compared to gelish? And could I see pics of those pls. Caviar for breakfast sounds gorgeous!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

How do you find they wear and last compared to gelish? And could I see pics of those pls. Caviar for breakfast sounds gorgeous!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I only got them today and haven't used them yet but I have a few other ACG colours and I find them exactly the same as Gelish. I'll take some pics in a bit when I get home although Willowrose did put some on here earlier as well.x

Here they are.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360083877.300332.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360083877.300332.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,150
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360083913.649772.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360083913.649772.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 2,418
Do you know what the lilac one on the third wheel is called? I really need a lilac as princess tiara ends up grey!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Is it it fly? X

This is Sooo In. I was going to go for Vogue, but wanted something a bit more purple for myself. Something in between the two would be perfect!

picture.php

Please find acg colours I have initially purchased, will be adding Posh and Vogue I think to my collection!
Colours are deblu, juiced (favourite new colour), fierce, glisten (love this pink too), avant guard and seductive. Little disappointed with seductive, thought it would ne more opaque .

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360144632.574049.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360144632.574049.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,090
Please find acg colours I have initially purchased, will be adding Posh and Vogue I think to my collection!
Colours are deblu, juiced (favourite new colour), fierce, glisten (love this pink too), avant guard and seductive. Little disappointed with seductive, thought it would ne more opaque .
Ne = be :) xx

Do you know what the lilac one on the third wheel is called? I really need a lilac as princess tiara ends up grey!

Going by willow roses explanation it's fly, I fancy that too :)

What's the colour with your roses JennyL? Is it the deblu? Looks quite similar to seafoam is it? Xx

I haven't got seafoam, but according to Willowrose deblu is different from seafoam, she best described it in a post earlier - similar to the Tiffany boxes but paler (kinda like a powder blue - quite retro looking) :) xxx

Latest posts

Back