Artistic Colour Gloss most popular colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

I love the ring finger what did you put on top was is just dazzled? Xx

Lisa is correct. On the ring finger is purple holo glitter from Irresistible. :)

I must confess I have purchase another load of ACG colours (thanks to Beauty Express VAT free day!!) I do believe their colours seem to be a bit more high fashion.. Not sure why! Maybe just my imagination :) I added, Tease, Vogue, Sassy, Fly and a few more will upload a pic xxxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361442155.420211.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361442155.420211.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 870
I must confess I have purchase another load of ACG colours (thanks to Beauty Express VAT free day!!) I do believe their colours seem to be a bit more high fashion.. Not sure why! Maybe just my imagination :) I added, Tease, Vogue, Sassy, Fly and a few more will upload a pic xxxx

Love the one to the left of the nude with crystals which is that? Oh poop when was VAT free? I have just registered with them to make sure I don't miss one, been looking at the spring collection this morning they look lovely, I am tempted esp as the spring gelish collection have been disliked by quite a few techs due to being super thick, haven't tried them yet so can't comment but does put me off buying.

This is the spring ACG collection x

525738_215478615262155_77329964_n.jpg

That one is sassy - its more peachy, it's lovely :) I think their vat day was about the 14th of this month xx

Oh sorry I didn't make myself clear I meant the one to the left of that one... Thanks xx

Sorry, that's my fault for not reading it properly!! That colour is Swanky :) xxx

I have the new ACG spring collection and being pastel gels I have found you need to treat them like a black and use them über thin but well worth it and my clients are loving them! (Did a little count up to 80 colours now think I have an addiction :D)

Posh is much paler.

Would you say this is anything like Ambience or a much better coverage? I had Taupe Model but didn't like it and i'm looking for a nude that is a bit paler than Taupe Model and wondered if this would be any good? x

Oooh what's your fave spring colours???

I'm sooo tempted to buy them all, I too have a serious addiction?? Are they really popular??

I love creating new things with artistic have a look at these pic ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362590107.474703.jpg

Do any of you geeks have "daring" "uptown" ?

Also I need a silver but not sure which is best.

Xx

Xx

I have just bought ACG Uptown & I would say it is the same as Gelish Exhale.

Sharn Diamond. Here's Posh, it's nothing like Ambience. Just a lovely neutral creamy beige. It's the bottom pic. Top one was after 5 weeks growth!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370466371.952413.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370466371.952413.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 420
Just bought Soooo In and love it.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370471627.761571.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370471627.761571.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 527
Can anyone recommend a bright classic red in ACG like hot rod red/red roses xx

Probably cheeky. But hotzy & sexy are tied as our salons' 2 best selling bright reds. I don't think there is an equivalent to either tone in gelish & they really are worth having :D

All the ACG reds I have below:

Attachments

• ACG reds 1.jpg
    ACG reds 1.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 3,105
  • acg reds 2.jpg
    acg reds 2.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 2,998

Xx

Uptown is identical to gelish reserve & geleration dusky rose. Only ever popular with older clients I stumbled across a pic of Leah Light (ACG guru) mixing it with white to make a really pretty pink neutral. I stole her idea, put it on a swatch & now it's a really popular colour with all ages :D

The silver you want is trouble. Great coverage. I haven't got a pic of dangerous from the silver range but it's also nice - holographic silver so not as popular or classic but if you have endless money buy them all :lol:

Attachments

• acg glitter silvers & gold.jpg
    acg glitter silvers & gold.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 1,102
  • acg uptown.jpg
    acg uptown.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 888

Latest posts

Back