SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet Star

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

Do you like my new avatar? :lol: Im such a geek (no pun intended)

Does anyone want one like this or i love nails or i love tanning or your name? an avatar for salon geek only? Im happy to make you one let me know xx

Think they look pretty cool :green:

Hi Geeks!

Do you like my new avatar? :lol: Im such a geek (no pun intended)

Does anyone want one like this or i love nails or i love tanning or your name? an avatar for salon geek only? Im happy to make you one let me know xx

Think they look pretty cool :green:

Creep..are you after brownie points from the mod's :lol::lol::lol:

Looks good..wish I was clever enough to be that creative :hug:

I think Collin should have a new one. That cats tail is making me dizzy! :lol:

Creep..are you after brownie points from the mod's :lol::lol::lol:

Looks good..wish I was clever enough to be that creative :hug:

Of course im not collin :green: I think your jelous as you would also like a pink avatar like mine hehe

th_Image10.jpg

:lol::lol:

ooo i like that Colin, you should go for it :lol:

I think Collin is going to LOVE that avator when he see's it! x

hmmmm I know he wears suzzies on weekends but now a bikini in the daytime? is that then appropriate for the working environment? well I know who will enjoy it .......:eek:

hmmmm I know he wears suzzies on weekends but now a bikini in the daytime? is that then appropriate for the working environment? well I know who will enjoy it .......:eek:

PMSL your slipping out all his secrets now :lol::lol::lol:
i can just picture Collin riding the bike through the hills of Aberdeen wearing a bikini :eek:

...and the high heels?

but who rides a strawberry shouldnt laugh too loud???:lol:

Suzzies??????????????
Is that a northern term then? Lost me :eek:

...and the high heels?

but who rides a strawberry shouldnt laugh too loud???:lol:

Aww you cant knock my strawberry it costs nothing in petrol lol :lol:

Oh right! Well when i first read it, i read it as he was wearing suzzies underwear-think that suzzie was a girl!
Suspender belt is better :lol:

Wow collin allot of secrets coming out about u in this thread :green: Dark horse!

Wow collin allot of secrets coming out about u in this thread :green: Dark horse!

Ahem yes ...maybe a little to much information for comfort....darn secrets out so I guess that's my career out of the window...

feel like making a statement at the gates at the end of the drive to the TV cameras like so many politicians have had after being caught up to something iffy...generally involving the gents toilet in the local village kind of thing :lol::lol::lol:

And a quick swerve back to the topic of this thread....given the ridicule that's been levied on me ...the cat avatar stays :twisted:

Right..eherm...wheres my rugger boots,cigar ,golf clubs and copy of Nuts magazine ...just to get back to the reality of my lifestyle :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back