Baby news

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryony

British Aussie Geek
Reaction score
After my previous thread to say baby would be born by C section last Thursday, she decided on one last surprise........

I went into labour on Wednesday morning (last week) and had her by emergency C section on Wednesday afternoon.

Katie Victoria was born at 15:14 weighing 6lb 15oz. I'll update my avatar with a picture when I get a bit more organised but she is absolutely gorgeous!

Came home Saturday, mum and baby both doing well.

B x

CONGRATULATIONS

Pleased you & baby are ok- Lovely name too xxx:Love:

Congratulations Bryony, so please to hear that you are both doing well. Look after yourself and try to get plenty of rest.
David.xx

Congrats to you xxx bet shes lovely

congratulations

glad your both well.

Congratulations!!
Thats great news!!

Wow, Congratulations, another baby girl geek - well done. Beautiful names -

Cathy

They like o keep you on your toes dont they. Glad youa re both doingwell and very envious i love the smell of new born babies
x

congratulations

Congratulations hun! x

Congratulations :hug:

Congratulations :D xxx

Oh great news take it easy now and enjoy the little one.:biggrin:

Caz xxx

"CONGRATULATIONS"!!!
Thats children for you they like to keep you on your feet, lol my 2 boys are the same and both decided when THEY wanted to arrive in the world!! Even at the age of 4yrs and 16 mths they both like to get things there way lol!!! Don't know where they get that from lol obviously my husband!!
Hope you manage to get some much needed rest!! Hope little'en lets you!!:D

Congratulations! Lovely news!
You must to so proud of her...looking forward to seeing a picture!

CONGRATULATIONS
oooooooohhhhh i just lurve babies
cant wait for the pics

OOOOOOH more baby geeklins :Love: :Love: :Love:

Congratulations!!!

Girl get you plenty of rest I know first hand how a c-section kicks your tail in :eek: Aww, I'm so excited for you girl...GET YOU SOME REST!!!
Oh, take my advice: SLEEP WHEN THE BABY SLEEPS...it makes sense to me now!! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back