Baby Update

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryony

British Aussie Geek
Reaction score
Well you can ignore the ticker....

Had a scan on Thursday as the midwife I saw this week thought the baby might be small. She is fine size wise but the scan did show that she is breech! (Would have been nice to have found this out a bit earlier, especially as I had voiced concerns that what they said was was her bum seemed very large, very round and, er, head shaped...).

Anyway, attempt to turn the baby yesterday wasn't sucessful (nor was it particulary comfortable!) so, unless I go into labour sooner and have to have a caesarean then and there, baby will be born on Thurdsday 24th.

I'll be in hospital 3-5 days afterwards :( but will post a piccy when I'm back online.

Oooooooh good luck hunni!! Can't wait to see a pic!! :Love:

Take it easy til then lol, sit back at watch daytime tv, I know you love it ;)

mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi hun dont get too scared if you have to have a c section it isnt too bad :biggrin: (i quite liked mine, lol) after 2 days of pain and nothing happening it was welcome relief just to lay there numb, :biggrin: , and it happens rerally quick so before you know it your baby is here , its the rest of it thats boring,:rolleyes:
you will be fine, and if you don go into labour at least you know when it will happen , best of luck, and cant wait to see pics :Love:

aw bet you cant wait, chill out and dont worry! keep us posted hun x

take it nice n easy, good luck. xxx

hope all goes well for you Bryony :hug: xxx

all the best pet, cant wait to see a pic

all the best

be thinking of you

ive had 2 sections 1 emergency and 1 planned so i know what you are about to go through

you will be fine and think of what the outcome is !!!!!

take care

Wishing you all the best of luck, and all the health and happiness for both you and your baby.:biggrin:

Love and hugs

Bryony I hope all goes well for you. Nats was breach, but they didn;t know until my waters broke so I ended up with a natural birth for her .. they said that had they known before that I would have had a section though. :hug:

I'm sure everything will go fine for you.Perhaps baby is comfortable that way at the moment.Kiera was breech for weeks and turned at the last moment.

Hopefully she will turn round Bryony, hey kids just love to wind you up...even before they arrive!

All the best, look forward to the pictures, don't make us pace too long, lol!:hug:

ooh, another baby geek! so exciting! hope everything goes well x x

thinking of you hun

Latest posts

Back