Breech Baby

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dread the thought of having to stay in hospital or not being able to go out or drive after the birth especially with Christmas being two weeks after my due date!
aw bless ya hun, dont panick cos everything might be ok yet!!!
i bet this xmas is magical for you & chris with the new baby however it comes out!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I dread the thought of having to stay in hospital or not being able to go out or drive after the birth especially with Christmas being two weeks after my due date!

Hi Vic,

It is completely understandable that you dread the thought of having to stay in hospital and not being as mobile as you would like afterwards. It is so important to remember what it is all for though. You want to bring home a healthy baby and that may mean having to do things that you hadn't planned on.

For now, give some of the ideas that you have been given and we will all keep our fingers crossed that the little one turns for you Chick xx

Good Luck Honey xx

i have been advised to buy an excercise ball!

i have been advised to buy an excercise ball!
you can get them from loads of sports shops, dont buy a one specifically for pregnancy as they charge more & they are the same lol xxxxxxxxxx

no hun one in boots for £8.99

no hun one in boots for £8.99
thats a good price, i threw mine out after having emily, might get another later on but emily might just roll around the living room on it lol xxxxxxx

well Natalie, my second was breach and they didn't know right up until my waters broke! She popped out with no problems! The midwife afterwards said that had they known they'd almost certainly have done a c-section, especially as I am so small. glad I had a natural bitrth, but it goes to show that sometimes they do these ops when they don't need to!

I just remember the whole room suddenly filled with people so they could watch. One nurse gleely said, ooh it's my first breach (bit like Gretel siad It's my first party father, in the Sound of Music!). I felt like shouting back, yeah it's mine too - now BOG OFF!

You really must stop worrying about all the birth stuff hun, that little baby will come out when it's good and ready and whichever way it sees fit. There's nothing you can do to change it so RELAX!!!!! :hug:

i dreaded staying in hospital but they couldnt wait to kick me out !

Had her on 10 am on tues was home thurs evening and i probably shouldnt have but i was driving a week and a half later!

Ambx

Staying in hospital puts the fear of god up me!

Just as long as you and baby are healthy then thats all that matters. All the best. xx

Staying in hospital puts the fear of god up me!

Aw hun,it did me too,so much so that at seven months when i was admited,after they had checked he was ok they wanted to keep me in.

Stupidly,putting myself and my unborn baby at risk i discharged myself,i was lucky though.

When he was born at three in the mroning,they came round at nine thrity and said i could go home,we were both very comfy and Lee was off to wet the baby's head,so rather than deal with a new born and a drunken man behaving like one,i chose to stay in until the next morning.

I was so glad i had,not only did the nurses let me sleep all night,but it gave me time to get used to him,without others being there and wanting a turn.

In the end i was delighted i had stayed even though i had been crying for months at the thought of just setting foot in the place !

You will be fine hun,wether you stay in or not and wether you have a natural birth or a sectiion and wether the baby is breech or not.

Just try to relax chick...... while you still can :hug:

I had James 12th December... and let me reasure you.. its the busiest time of year for maternaty suites... they will want your bed as soon as possible.. so you will be going home as soon as you are physically fit lol! Normally within 4 days with a c-sec.

I just remember the whole room suddenly filled with people so they could watch. One nurse gleely said, ooh it's my first breach (bit like Gretel siad It's my first party father, in the Sound of Music!). I felt like shouting back, yeah it's mine too - now BOG OFF!

This happened to me too and with her being my first and only 18 it frightened the life out of me.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but is it because of what happened to your granny that you are scared?

A bit of everything I think Sass!

Illness, being without Chris, being on my own with my first child right away, visiting hours are crap, wards are cramped.

Don't worry too much, as your baby could still turn round. :hug: My daughter was still breech at 38 weeks and she turned on her own. She was born at 42 weeks.

:Love:
Karen

If it's any consolation what you are feeling is so normal. can we cope through the birth? can we cope with the baby afterwards? Will I ever be able to wear jeans again?!!! I bet if you asked every mum on here they will have felt the same nerves and anxiety as you. Babies have a habit of turning right at the last minute too.

When I had my first baby I had to stay in hospital for 7 days, because that was the done thing then :eek: . Now you're in and out quicker than you can say epidural! You've had so much to adapt to in such a short space of time that no wonder your head is spinning with it all. Just take time out to relax and make the most of the peace and quiet!

I feel really daft now!

You know from reading my journal that my head hasn't been in the right place recently and this just feels like another thing to worry about.

I used to be so independant but have become quite reliant on Chris since the panic attacks started and the weird feelings. Now I feel I need him there constantly as he's the only one who knows what's going on and he helps sort my head out. My mum doesn't even know.

My sister in law as just had a baby he too was breech and they did manage to turn him But she still ended up having a c-section for another reason she was only in hospital for 3 days and he was fine :)
First babies make you very scared and this is normal but the most important thing is getting your baby out and for him/her to be fine.

Latest posts

Back