Back operation tomorrow - scared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drive By Beauty

Reaction score
Evening All ...

Just trying to take my mind off my back operation tomorrow - has anyone else had surgery on there back? So scary the unknown :( I hope it works I've been in so much pain.

X

Hiya!

I am afraid I have never had spinal surgery. I did however meet up with a friend of my mum's recently who had it done a month or two ago. She was looking great, no pain at all anymore and was so thrilled that she had it done. Don't worry too much, try to relax think through to how it will be afterwards!

xxx

I haven't so cant help there but didn't want to read and run. Good luck will be thinking of you :)
Vicki x

Wishing you the very best for tomorrow.
Take arnica tablets for the bruising, internally and externally. It really works!

Ahh try and relax and get some sleep, hope it all goes well be thinking if you x x

Two people I know have had back surgery and are MUCH better for it.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted on your recovery! :hug:

Hope everything went ok :)
Vicki x

I haven't but my other half did a while ago. Hope everything goes ok Hun xx

Wishing you a speedy recovery .. let us know how you're doing.

Thanks for all your kind msgs. I survived it :) just feel like I've been run over by a bus though :( plenty of rest for me and hopefully back on my feet soon... Xx

Wishing you the very best for tomorrow.
Take arnica tablets for the bruising, internally and externally. It really works!

It certainly does, took them for my tonsillectomy, (at 38 not very nice), and my 3 major operations 2 years ago.

Hi ya I had a discectomy when I was 19 as I slipped the L4 L5 discs...they told me I would be in bed for 3 days afterwards then they would let me get out of bed to the loo, I surprised everyone and got out of bed the morning following my op (needed a wee and couldn't go in a bed pan lol ). The pain I was in after my op was nothing compared to before...I wish you luck and a speedy recovery. Xx

Glad your ok hun, we had surgery on the same day, I'm just recovering at home now, take it easy x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

Thanks for all your kind msgs. I survived it :) just feel like I've been run over by a bus though :( plenty of rest for me and hopefully back on my feet soon... Xx

Glad it went okay, hope you are back to yourself (only better) soon!

Latest posts

Back