bargain crushed shells!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachp

Reaction score
Just got some crushed shells i bought off ebay, 10 pots of different colours for £12.99! plus £1.75 p+p, they come in cute little pots filled to the very top and are gorgeous colours, i usually pay £3.50 for one pot! thought id share it with you guys cos im chuffed to fluffy bits! xxxx ps the shop is called Galaxy nails on ebay have a look!

Rach x

Ill defo have a look, i was after a play with crushed shells. Have you not got the link.xx

Yip thats the link, i had a look and they look good. Can i ask are the colours ok in real life and have you had a play with them yet? x

zoeCU said:
Yip thats the link, i had a look and they look good. Can i ask are the colours ok in real life and have you had a play with them yet? x

No i havent yet but am going to do some playing today to try them out, they look just like the ones i bought from NSI though, will have a go and let you know later hun xx

ohhh thanks. love this, will defo be having a looksee!

muchos hugs!

xxx

zoeCU said:

had a go and they are fine, just like the ones you get from nsi - lovely xxx

amyuk said:
ohhh thanks. love this, will defo be having a looksee!

muchos hugs!

xxx

you are welcome chicky x

Looks good, thanks for the link. Is that the same nail art machine everyone has been raving about there too?

nicjill said:
Looks good, thanks for the link. Is that the same nail art machine everyone has been raving about there too?

dont know - hmm will check it out! x

I have just done some ivory shell tips, they look lovely.
I think they will be popular.
have a look in my galley!

NoticeableNails said:
I have just done some ivory shell tips, they look lovely.
I think they will be popular.
have a look in my galley!

They look gorgeous, ive got the same on myself, i had a go last week and i just love them! well done you!!

rachp said:
They look gorgeous, ive got the same on myself, i had a go last week and i just love them! well done you!!

Thank you!

Do you have a pic of the shell tips you did?
Did you create a bead then dip it into your shell? Or did you mix your powder with the shell? I tried both and found mixing the powder and shell easier.

I also bought some shell sheet from NSI, it is similar to crushed shell but its on a self adhesive backing, has anyone tried this? I haven't used it yet!

NoticeableNails said:
Thank you!

Do you have a pic of the shell tips you did?
Did you create a bead then dip it into your shell? Or did you mix your powder with the shell? I tried both and found mixing the powder and shell easier.

I also bought some shell sheet from NSI, it is similar to crushed shell but its on a self adhesive backing, has anyone tried this? I haven't used it yet!

i dont think i can upload pics yet, but they look very much like yours, i dipped the bead into the shell, havent tried mixing but will now you said its easier, not tried the sheet, let me know how you get on with it!

You can upload pics even tho you are not premier geek, they just have to be a small file size.
I am not quite sure how to use the sheet yet. I may post a thread for some inspiration.

rachp said:
Just got some crushed shells i bought off ebay, 10 pots of different colours for £12.99! plus £1.75 p+p, they come in cute little pots filled to the very top and are gorgeous colours, i usually pay £3.50 for one pot! thought id share it with you guys cos im chuffed to fluffy bits! xxxx ps the shop is called Galaxy nails on ebay have a look!

Rach x

Had a look at the galaxy shop yesterday. The pots of shells have gone up to £14.99!! must be cause of all the business you've sent her way!

If im in a hurry and want to do crushed shells on my self, i cheat and pre-size and taylor my tips, then apply resin and dip in my crushed shell, dusting off any surplus shell, then adhere to my nail plate. Then i go over with l+p, they look lovely, and its quick and easy when i dont have much time.

Hi there

does anyone have any pics of nails with crushed shells and instructions?

has anyone used mother of pearl stips with curshed shells

jee-nails said:
Had a look at the galaxy shop yesterday. The pots of shells have gone up to £14.99!! must be cause of all the business you've sent her way!

i hate it when people do that dont you? i am going to email her and tell her, greed is a terrible thing!!! x

Latest posts

Back