Before & After Pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just beautiful work, well done!

You are a very talented woman.
xxx:Love:

they are really beautiful

No wonder she went out singing.
Wow you did a great job there, you must be jumping with joy.
Well done.

Wow!! They are beautyiful.Well done xx

oh i see them now...wow stunning nails...

Lovely work nice to see before and after pics too.

Enhancements to be proud of! Lovely smiles and really neat work. No wonder your client left happy. Well Done!

They are brill - well done xx

These are fantastic, WOW!

axey said:
Excellent work!

Off-topic question: why did you tear the top of the forms?

Forms are already perforated and I like to tear them to get better fit.

angel fingers said:
i bet she was pleased, they are excelent.

do you have a secret for the crispness of the smile lines ?
It is not a secret.I use Builder French White gel.It's nice and easy to work with and it will cure all the way ,no matter how thick you apply it.No need to turn you hand upside down to cure underneath.

Lana Gavric
MNT,Educator and Authorized
Akzentz Distributor

I'm sorry Lana but you said earlier you used white builder, and now you say you used builder french white and say it's really easy to work with. I'm thinking that you might wanted to say just french white right? There are 3 diferent types right, White builder, french white and ultra french white.
I usually use white builder or french white to scultp depending on the tone of white desired and only use ultra french on overlay or over tips as i think it's not hard enough to sculpt. But i find the white builder a bit thick and tricky to work with. Am i right?
I also cut to form, they are easier to place that way.

Sorry ,I made a typo in my first reply.
I used Builder French White.It's been reformulated and it is very nice to work with.
Actualy there is 5 types of white:
Builder French White-Bright white ,nice and fluffy,very easy to work with.
French White-Natural looking white
Ultra french white -Bright white for fills,not reallyfor sculpting.
Paint on White Ultra-Whitest white on market,applied as you second last step,before your top gloss.
Paint on White Natural.To create soft French Manicure look.
I hope this helps.

Lana Gavric
MNT,Educator and Authorized
Akzentz Distributor

Wow!!! I rarely do enhancements now - mainly natural nails, but you've just reminded me why I liked enhancements in the first place! Great job!

Kx

A stunning set of nails! XX

they look fantastic, but the before pic is the right hand and the after pic is the left hand, do you have an after pic of the before pic, eg the right hand before, then the after pic of the same hand, it would be a great comparison

You should be very pleased with the nails you have done. They look really good with nice consistent smiles. Lovely shape too. well done you!:D

they are fantastic , totally brilliant nails , you are very talented :D

They are truly fabulous Lana.
Susana (Prionace) - I use Akzentz Builder White for sculpting & warm it before I use it, makes it easier to use. Its so cold over here at the moment, even I need warming up before I start work!
Lana is right about the curing, Akzentz reformulated their whites earlier this year & they cure fantastically (hope thats a word LOL!) well.

Best wishes
KarenS.
~~~~~~~~

Latest posts

Back