before or after tinting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dynamite

Reaction score
what is the best option. facial before or after tinting of eyelash or eyebrows....

I am getting few clients that have had tinting done by someone else where 1st tint is done then a facial after.....

What are your thoughts geeks???

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there
Ive had no problems whatsoever with performing a skincare treatment after eye lash tinting.
Just to be on the safe side just make sure your tint is all washed away from the clients eyes!
Personally i prefer doing skincare after as this is more beneficial to the client,i feel.hth.

I don't think it would matter in terms of the treatment which you performed first. However, for client relaxation it's probably much nicer to have the tint first followed by the facial. Especially if the client is at all nervous of eye treatments.

hth :hug:

I agree, personally I prefer to do the eye treatments first, then the client can just relax and enjoy the facial.

Thanks geeks, that has helped me alot. Nice for a client to relax after this treatment. Was just concerned and also i can explain to the client if they question it.

cheers:hug:

I usually do the cleanse and then tint the lashes while the clients has a facial peel mask on (exfoliating stage). :)

I tint during the facial

i hadn't thought to do it that way round, might give it a go

Latest posts

Back