Berins blue wax or Perron Rigot Euroblonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel17

Reaction score
I have been using euroblonde but do struggle a bit with it going stringey. I have just watch the wax queen using berins blue wax. Has anyone used this and whats your thoughts on both. Ta very much!

Hi angel17,

I use euroblonde and loooove it. I know what u mean about the strings but i find they dry veryy quickly and can be just rolled off of whatever they are on ie trolley, skin etc. So i guess it doesnt really bother me!! Now the warm wax strings are a different story!! Lol. And as for the other wax u mentioned iv never worked with it or even really heard of it. Sorry cant help u there hun. Hope others can help u more xxxxx

I find EB is quite temperature sensitive..only needs to be up or down a bit and its too hot or too stringy..problem mostly solved by me buying a digital heater..wonderful!!

Euroblonde is my favourite hot wax! I find Berins blue wax too thin.

I was an original Euroblond user but switched to Berins when I was introduced to it before its launch here in the UK and I very quickly switched as I found it much easier to work with ie stays flexible for longer than EB.

Berins is applied more thinly than Euroblonde and is very cost effective. Maybe Passionate was applying just too thinly and then you will have removal problems.

Loris new DVDs are available from Zo Zo on here and they are fab!

Berins is applied more thinly than Euroblonde and is very cost effective. Maybe Passionate was applying just too thinly and then you will have removal problems.

Loris new DVDs are available from Zo Zo on here and they are fab!

Maybe I was.. might give it another chance! :)

Euroblonde for me. I have just bought Perron Rigot's Pure for my sensitive clients which is excellent - no reaction at all.

I have tried both but prefer Berins - I find it that bit more workable and pliable. I also like the fact that it is blue as you can see exactly where it is going - especially when doing fiddly eyebrow waxing.

I have tried both and I prefer Berins too. You tend to find that if you play about too much with the wax then this is when it goes stringy. So, try not to stir it or mess with it too much.
I'm pretty sure the blue wax in the dvd is Euroblonde anyway which was dyed blue.

Just to clarify, the original WBOW dvd was filmed using PR, I am fairly sure of that because it was filmed way before Christian des Garets created Berins. However, the new dvds have been filmed using Berins / Berodin wax. (Currently undergoing name change.)

I have used both waxes, I used to use PR before Berins arrived in the UK but I wouldn't go back now. Obviously many of you know I am the UK distributor for Berins / Berodin however, I know that Blue is a more advanced formulation, I know that it is more flexible and so forth and many PR advocates on here have never tried Blue and / or never given it a fair chance.

A lot of serious / busy full time waxers use Blue.

Wax used in Wbow was definitely peron rigot or as it is known in the u.s cirepil ( Lori gave me this info herself)

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back