Best extension suppliers, let's clear up the confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many many threads on here asking oppinions on the best hair extension suppliers and it gets pretty confusing sifting through them all... How about listing our top three recommendations (fave first) to help give a more informative answer?

Mine would be....

1) Tasha Jacks
2) Celeb-elite
3) Lush us

You?

:Love:

Hi, I was just wondering if you could help, I used lush ur hair extensions on a client but on week 3 she had lost about 7 in a couple of days! is this normal? I have noticed the bond don't melt don't melt down as quickly as Balmain (this is what I am trained in!) could it be what I did? I rolled them very tightly and made sure her natural hair was in the bonds!!! she never came back after i tole her to come in and its kinda knocked my confidence a bit!! thank you

hi geeks....... I am new to the mobile hair extension world and was wondering what supplier to buy my hair from?
like many people on here I trained with belle they suggest using.glamorous lenghts however after reading some threads I'm a little worried.
As you know hair is not cheap and I thought the discount they give allows you to have a whole head of bondes hair for £100 is there any other supplier who offer the same?
many thanks

Try sjk or hair rebellion (formally lush us) they are all around that price and very popular on here!!!

Try sjk or hair rebellion (formally lush us) they are all around that price and very popular on here!!!

brilliant thank you I have also done some research and found some brilliant reviews about foxy hair x

brilliant thank you I have also done some research and found some brilliant reviews about foxy hair x

I too found good reviews about foxy but more recently found quite a few really bad ones. Saying they used to be good but after a few washes they went dry.. I have a sample from foxy and I am going to wash them a few times (just as they are.. Not in a head as they don't match anyone's colour I know) and see how they hold up.x

Has anyone tried SJK's dip dyed hair and had a good experience with it? Was about to order some for myself to test but not heard great reviews so far?

Was also going to test some dazzling hair extensions dip dye as well but haven't really heard as much about them?

Yes I've nothing but good experience with any of Sjks products :)

I definately do not recommend Foxy! Their hair quality has drastically dropped :( & Dazzling hair extensions, Ive seen them posting on facebook but no reviews or pictures etc so I wouldn't take the risk :(
I have my Sjk dipdye in 6 weeks, and my sjk extensions previous to these lasted 6 months until I decided to change colour :)

By this thread I'm thinking lush us is ranking #1.... Does that sound about right?
Has anyone tried Kapello Hair and Bonita Hair?

Last edited by a moderator:
Love love love Balmain double hair extensions! Can buy them direct if you're in a salon or from warehouse if you're not :) xx

How many people have used hairport by valentine? I received a lovely sample from them but not sure how they will last or how the European hair is xx

Hey I just fitted a full head of hair port 0.8g highest quality remy. It was last of stock as apparently it's changing but it felt very soft! Like natural hair not covered in silicone!! Will keep u posted how it goes x

How many people have used hairport by valentine? I received a lovely sample from them but not sure how they will last or how the European hair is xx

Hey I just fitted a full head of hair port 0.8g highest quality remy. It was last of stock as apparently it's changing but it felt very soft! Like natural hair not covered in silicone!! Will keep u posted how it goes x

I fitted my first lot of hair port today, it seems ok but strands did differ in size. Also my clients hair I matched at a 22, but sent of a sample which they said was 24, they sent it to me, which took 8 days as she said the label got wet & smudged so the hair got sent back(I don't believe as it was typed & covered in tape) so I had to send back again & re-order 22. Then I tried to order hair for 4 sets & they said they had non! Not sure about that either! But the hair did seem nice & soft x

I have used foxy a few times and their dries out quickly and goes sticky when wet. I used colour 60 and hd a green tint to it and wen I washed the hair it was sticking to my fingers and breaking off. I sent a few trends to foxy and they said there is nothing wrong with it. So if they say that is normal for their hair I will not be using them again. Also it cost £xx for a full he'd and for that to happen it shouldn't at that cost.
I hate Lush/Hair Rebellion I've tried 2 fittings now and with in a week these clients have lost like 10 strands of pre bonded and they have worn extensions before plus been using their aftercare shampoo and conditioners. Plus the ends have dried out and matted they look like synthetic hair. In the end I've had to take out the hair and replace it with another brand at my expense so I won't use them again.
Below are my favourite suppliers.

I've fitted Newends for the first time to my own hair and been wearing them for a month now and it still looks and feels amazing and again I used colour 60 which can become very dry cause of the processing but Newends hair is still very soft shiny and tangle free. There prices are cheaper than foxy and they are AAA grade hair. So I find what I'm getting is a bargain for budget fittings. But they only do 0.5g strands at the moment but i get round that by buying double the amount of strands and joining 2 strands together by melting the bond of 2 strands together in my heat connector and either rolling it into i tip or using my nail tip pliers to shape it into a nail tip and cut off the excess glue. They offer a free sample so email them and get a sample.

Also lady locks hair is amazing too and its AAA grade. My client has been wearing it for a month and that's still soft shiny and range free and their strands come in 0.5g to 0.9g and there prices are amazing they also offer a free sample so get a free sample you have nothing to lose.

Also I like heavenly hair. It's only grade A but very high end grade A and lasts 2 fittings and very cost effective. I have coloured the hair and lasted 4 months after that. They have started doing AAA hair now but not tried it out but if its as good as their A grade it's going to be good.

I like BlushBe hair I have a few clients wearing their hair and want to stay with that brand. But they not have any hair at the moment as they are sorting out suppliers.

What I do is contact loads of suppliers and ask for free samples and fit them to my hair and test them out as I'm a colour 60 I ask for that shade so I can wear it so if I find colour 60 to be ok when its highly processed I normally know the rest of the colours are going to be ok.

Just thought I'd add I've fitted some glamorous lengths Russian range in a clients hair the other day and it felt gorgeous!! She was over the moon with it also! Only went in 3 days ago so will see how it goes! She had some 613 some 10 and some 14 all felt really silky! Also at a good price and they currently have £20 off :)

Would be great to hear how it lasts ! I am fitting two full heads of the European in the next 2 weeks. I just read a bad review and I am now a bit nervous about using it, especially as I am using it on two of my practice models.. So don't want to start off on the wrong stead!xx

Whats remmy hair like? My friends having 150 micro loops put in next week with it. £120!!
Ive never used it and don't do micro loop only bonds but surely the hairs crappy at that price?? Xx

Doing my course tomorrow! Arghhh! I'm nervous! Lol x

Doing my course tomorrow! Arghhh! I'm nervous! Lol x

Good luck and don't forget to post how you get on :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Remy? It's not a brand it's a type of hair. Cuticle correct. Should of been covered really :-( google it for more detailed info xx

please could somebody help I'm trying to find the best supplier at a reasonable price but don't want really rubbish hairs...what are your opinions on the suppliers is beauty hair zone any good?..thank you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back