Best extension suppliers, let's clear up the confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered my first batch of SJK AAA remy just to use on myself to see what they're like, well they're not even in my hair yet and they're shedding quite a bit already and I've found thread in them is that normal?? Has anyone else experienced this??

I ordered my first batch of SJK AAA remy just to use on myself to see what they're like, well they're not even in my hair yet and they're shedding quite a bit already and I've found thread in them is that normal?? Has anyone else experienced this??

Yes, it's normal. However once fitted, I've found they don't shed much at all.

Yeah it's just like loose hair. Once fitted they are lush check out my photos. :)

Agree with this too...just loose hair fab when fitted x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks everyone ill send a pic when they're in :) x

Thread is normal too! I've been told its used to tie/separate hair when it's in loose bundles, and some gets stuck when the bonds are made, just snip it out! I get this from every supplier I've tried x

So guys iv sat and read through all this thread took me a couple of days reading a bit at a time I'm looking for Russian remy double drawn that lasts 2 years I have many clients and I can't find any at decent prices has any used hair planets Russian ? Euphoria one Russian or studio 58 virgin Indian remy cheers??

Also how long does sjk Krystal last?? Anyone?? Xx

Lasts up to 12 months if correct aftercare is followed I believe. It's very very good hair. X

I would eat the Krystal it's that good . Ha ! If your clients look after it honestly it lasts . Removed one today 7 months in but she's got food stains on it :/ actual red sauce on colour 60 lol ugh dirty bird ! She might of tried to eat it?!

I would eat the Krystal it's that good . Ha ! If your clients look after it honestly it lasts . Removed one today 7 months in but she's got food stains on it :/ actual red sauce on colour 60 lol ugh dirty bird ! She might of tried to eat it?!

Lmao!! U never fail to amuse me! Dirty bird! Haha!!

As any one used the Virgin remy at studio 58?? Also need a Russian supplier apart from tasha jacks euphoria one off face book or hair planet any one these prices are really good but don't know if its too good to be true?? Xx

As any one used the Virgin remy at studio 58?? Also need a Russian supplier apart from tasha jacks euphoria one off face book or hair planet any one these prices are really good but don't know if its too good to be true?? Xx

Real Russian hair is very expensive. I don't know what you think are good prices, but if its cheap I doubt it's genuine. I've never used it but Radha jacks has a very good reputation for the quality of there hair.

Sorry for all the questions would I be right in saying that if I was to use tasha jacks would I need 100g for a full head if I bonded them at 0.5g also how long would you say there russian hair lasted?? X

100g won't be enough you need at least 120-150g more depending on thickness of the hair.

Who did you train with? Did they not teach you this?

Belle tbh they didn't teach me anything other than to use glamorous lengths hair which tbh iv got in my self it's ok but not the best and I certainly don't know we're they get its Russian hair from certainly would not recommend their training so just asking lots of questions on ere as you guys know what your talking about do you do Russian if so who do you use??

Hey everyones taking about tasha jacks, but im looking at the prices right now and it seems REALLY expensive?? way out of the league of all the other names being banded about? £73 (before vat) for 25g so would be about £500 for the hair is this right just for 18"? Are these their prices yeah? any help would be great thanks! x

Hey everyones taking about tasha jacks, but im looking at the prices right now and it seems REALLY expensive?? way out of the league of all the other names being banded about? £73 (before vat) for 25g so would be about £500 for the hair is this right just for 18"? Are these their prices yeah? any help would be great thanks! x

Yep, that's about right. Good hair ain't cheap. There's loads of fakes, forgeries and misinformation around. The Ratajacks are genuine.

how do you make a profit off the hair that expensive when theres no brand name attached to it?! im looking for hair which is thick right to the bottom whos the best for this - not thin whispy ends? x

Has anyone tried the 'Russian Gold' supplier yet? They seem to be new on the market and claim to have slavic hair. Their 'Gold' range is about half the price of Tasha Jacks hair..... Mmmmm sounds a bit to good to be true and deffo smells fishy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back