Best horror movie of all time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favourite horror film of all time is Paperhouse, a relatively obscure British horror film from 1988.

totally agree - i included that one in my top 5 in the film forum on here

THE WIZARD OF OZ :Scared:

It's not MY BEST horror film...but it's the scariest.....

My favourite Horror is The Shining, but the scariest one I've ever watched was the original version of Last House on the left, I had nightmares for weeks after that one.
I love watching the exorcist now to laugh at it, but when It came out originally I sat with a cushion in front of my face the whole way through:lol:
Shelly x

I get so scared by horror films (even the lame ones) but I still insist on watching them :eek:

we are verging into a horror fad at the moment, im glad i came across this post as i cant find any good ones.... the other night we watched the hills have eyes... boy we just laughed through that one it was so silly, albit the makeup was very good..... this movie the last house on the left sounds good.... bad....hehe...

OMG the scariest film I watched recently was Silent Hill....EEEEEEEEEEEK I was so creeped out!!!

yeah for got about silent hill, very creepy and of cause the gorgeous sean is in it too (another bonus) albeit not enough.

anne xx

yeah for got about silent hill, very creepy and of cause the gorgeous sean is in it too (another bonus) albeit not enough.

anne xx

I agree, he is hote but the film was scary althought the story was good

Latest posts

Back