Best soak off gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashastalons

Reaction score
Hi guys question please,

I am a L+p nail tech but have noticed alot of clients prefering gel, mainly because they get told gels better for them and they think their nails grow healthier underneath. Its very hard to explain to brainwashed clients that l+p acrylic has benefits and will not harm your nails if the jobs done properly, it seems as though they think your lieing just so that you can get them to have their nails done!

lol im gabbling on! I am qualified to use gel and used calgel, just wondered what is the best most reasonable priced gel brands to use and also must include a large range of nice colours! oh and soak off not buff off.

I want to also offer gel as a service, think it may build up my client base.

thanks guys.xx

Don't choose your gel on price, go for quality, although many gels are made by the same factory with different labels!

If you are used to and qualified in Calgel why do you want to change?

Yeh your right probably calgel is my best bet if i trained with it, but this was a few years ago just wondered if anyone had any other suggestions. Definatly want to go for quality! xx

You cant beat Calgel! The gel and the customer service is great.
I do use other gels too... ibd soak off but my fav is Calgel.
Brisa and ibd buff off. I have tried Akzentz, NCO, Difianze and Nail Creation. Calgel is still top of my list.

ive just been training 8 girls in a salon in scotland who converted from calgel to lechat nobility. check it out at LeChat UK - Nail Care Products. see some examples on my sites too.

I use Calgel and love it. The only problem I have found is with the clear yellowing but as long as your clients use Calcrystal properly, there shouldn't be any issues.

As has been said, however nice it would be to save money, I'd stick with Calgel. As Debbie has said, both great product and customer service.
x

Can anyone help me. I use creative gels and l & p at the moment but would like to try some colour gels, more for the toes or instead of nail polish. I have had a few customers ask for this but I dont know what make to go for that is good and easy to apply, yet durable.

I have been reading here about the IBD gels and I also have bought some NSI gels before but not the colour gels. I have heard of le chat but not sure if I can buy from any of these, apart from creative and nsi.

I want some nice colours that I havent got to mix which is why I wont be using the creative bold range. Maybe some pinks, reds, deep colours seem to be popular.

If I was to do colour gel on toes how much should I charge, also how much if I applied it over fingers.

I hope that you can help me in this matter.:rolleyes:

Can anyone help me. I use creative gels and l & p at the moment but would like to try some colour gels, more for the toes or instead of nail polish. I have had a few customers ask for this but I dont know what make to go for that is good and easy to apply, yet durable.

I have been reading here about the IBD gels and I also have bought some NSI gels before but not the colour gels. I have heard of le chat but not sure if I can buy from any of these, apart from creative and nsi.

I want some nice colours that I havent got to mix which is why I wont be using the creative bold range. Maybe some pinks, reds, deep colours seem to be popular.

If I was to do colour gel on toes how much should I charge, also how much if I applied it over fingers
I hope that you can help me in this matter.:rolleyes:

as you are a professional you can purchase lechat products
LeChat UK - Nail Care Products
there are tutorials on my sites

prices vary madly across the country for services but i charge 25 for toes 30 for fingers

My primary choice is Calgel, great gel and great customer service.

Latest posts

Back