Best spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugar_plum

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

I've just qualified in spray tanning and I was just wondering what you guys think the the best tan solution is?

Thanks

What spray tan solution did you do your training with?

There are loads of threads on here and even a poll about what spray tan solution geeks like.
Basically people like what they use and therefore will recommend it.

http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/169551-spray-tan.html

What are you looking for in your solution, do you want a lot of choice in colour shades/strength in the percentages, do you want it to be long lasting with a good fade off?

If you give more details about what you want then more geeks can post what they think will be best for you.

Hope this helps.

everyone will give you a different answer. I hate some of the solutions some geeks use but they love them so just shows everyone's difference in opinion. my personal favourite is nouvatan x

I trained with nouvatan and use their products , I've only been tanning for two months but love the product, great colour and seems to last ages, my last tan I got the boyfriend to spray me and it lasted nearly two weeks!!

I love Fresh Indulgence xx Organic and paraben free

I qualifie din tanning last week with sienna x. I have done 10 tans so far & am really impressed with the colour, so natural. People have booked back in & have said how much they love it.

It`s not what I think is the best, it`s what the customer thinks is the best.

Without a doubt Nouvatan is the first choice of 99% of my customers. Second would be Tantrick Autumn Gold.

Latest posts

Back