Best Top Coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leah30

Reaction score
Hi can you recommend the best high shine top coat please to use with both acrylics and gel nails.

:)Thanks.

Oh P.S. I am using Essential Nail Products.:smack:

Super shiney top coat from CND does exactely what it says on the tin:)

Hi An*gel yeah i fancied doing the CND course but booked Essentials instead. From reading posts on here you i think you need to be trained in CND products and then be able to buy products from Sweet Squared.

Thanks for reply hun.
Bye for now :hug:

No.. you can order enamel no problem. You just won't be able to order their gel or L&P so you should give it a try and just order a bottle... I've tried and tested so many and it really is the biz x

Oh great thanks for that. :)

:hug:

Yip.. Super Shiney for me too :)

My clients agree too, I have to order some on Mon for one.. she obsessed as I am with it..

Love
Gill
Sahara Nail Spa

Yip.. Super Shiney for me too :)

My clients agree too, I have to order some on Mon for one.. she obsessed as I am with it..

Love
Gill
Sahara Nail Spa

One of my clients buys one a month:eek: ... maybe she's selling them on to her friends lol

Super Shiney for me too
I also like Crystal Finish from Leighton Denny

Last edited:
Another one you might like to try is INM's Out The Door. Dries in a flash to a brilliant and lasting high shine. :)

Thanks for all your replies a few to look at there much appreciated. :lol:

Seche Vite for me too. The best glossy finish I've ever found, can be applied over wet polish and dries much much quicker than most other top coats.

Latest posts

Back