Beverly Hills Foot Spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen Smith

theHOTWAXroom
Reaction score
I love my Beverly Hills Foot Spa, it has been worth every penny spent on it. My clients love the deepness of the water and the constant warmth you can provide.

Today I had a bit of a dilemma with mine though ... I filled my spa inside the liner as usual and brought it into my salon and sat it on the waiting towel. I noticed after about 20 mins that the towel was quite damp and thougth I must have been splashing more than usual. Nope.. when I had washed off the masque I lifted the spa out of the way and the towel was sopping wet and I noticed that half the water in the liner had gone. There must have been a hole in the liner and of course the spa has a hole in the bottom so any water just drains straight through.

I am worrying now that I have got a faulty batch of liners. Has anyone else had this or maybe its just a one off. I think I will be probably testing the next few in the sink to see if any water seeps away before my clients arrive.

I was so confident with it too... geesh! :cry:

I've had this happen once but it was my fault completely.

I had set up for my client arriving but hadnt noticed i had it on heat (no vibration just heat) i placed the foot soak in and proceeded with the water and got down to business and hey ho after a few minutes i noticed a puddle of water emerging!

The heat had caused the liner to go brittle and crack but it could not be seen. I only noticed after i took it away, emptied it and checked the liner!:irked:

I've had this happen once but it was my fault completely.

I had set up for my client arriving but hadnt noticed i had it on heat (no vibration just heat) i placed the foot soak in and proceeded with the water and got down to business and hey ho after a few minutes i noticed a puddle of water emerging!

The heat had caused the liner to go brittle and crack but it could not be seen. I only noticed after i took it away, emptied it and checked the liner!:irked:

Oh so you switched it on without any water in the liner? I could see why that would make it crack. I think I may have just got a faulty liner.. fingers crossed for the next one being ok again. I have started a new batch and I have had them in stock for a few weeks now so I just hope its not the whole lot that are faulty. Fingers crossed huh :)

I've had about 4 faulty liners so far!

Bit worrying if you are doing a pedicure mobile then ....can you imagine this happening in a clients house ..not good!

Fingers crossed hun that you havn't got a faulty batch!:hug:

I've been trying to get hold of the BHFSpa since last year and I just can't find one.

When I called in September last year, they said it should be in stock December. December came and went and still no footsie spa !!

Any ideas if these are still being made ??

Apologies for highjacking your thread :hug:

Marlise

You could try phoning them again hun and ask if its still available to but...cant see why it shouldnt be.

I dont have the number on me as im not at work but maybe another one of the geeks has it, hth

Maybe they will have some at Excel in Feb? Sorry i dont have the number on me, but i got mine at the show last year.

You could try phoning them again hun and ask if its still available to but...cant see why it shouldnt be.

I dont have the number on me as im not at work but maybe another one of the geeks has it, hth

Hi Pips,

I did ! Called them again yesterday and they still don't have stock and they said they are not sure if they are still being manufactured. I also haven't seen any ads for them in the trade mags again, which is making me wonder if this could actually be true ......

I've been trying to get hold of one since August last year !!

Marlise

PS: I've been calling Perfect Nails and Beauty for Nails

Not had a faulty one yet, I guess if you are worried then either double line the bowl, or push comes to shove plug the hole!

I've been trying to get hold of the BHFSpa since last year and I just can't find one.

When I called in September last year, they said it should be in stock December. December came and went and still no footsie spa !!

Any ideas if these are still being made ??

Apologies for highjacking your thread :hug:

Marlise
I would like to know this to I have been trying for months to get one with no luck at all:cry:

Not had a faulty one yet, I guess if you are worried then either double line the bowl, or push comes to shove plug the hole!

Do you know I would be dangerous if I had a brain!! Why didnt I think of this? A bit of blue tac might just protect my floor and not affect the spa huh?

Thanks Sarah x

I have to say we did run out of liners at one point and my cousin said oh i think it will be ok just this once to use it without the liner!!

Neither of us had realised at the time there was a hole in the bottom lmao it was so funny us running round mopping up!!

Brings me to ask, why is there an hole there ? Any one know?

Waiting with baited breath because i just know its a logical explanation that i aint figured out yet lol

Do you know I would be dangerous if I had a brain!! Why didnt I think of this? A bit of blue tac might just protect my floor and not affect the spa huh?

Thanks Sarah x

Reminds me of the old song, there's a hole in my bucket dear Liza ... then fix it dear 'Enery!!!! :lol:

I'm sure blue tac will be a perfect solution and of course easily removable if you need to!

GOOD NEWS !! (I really apologise about this Jen :hug: )

Just spoke to Perfect Nails again and they said they should be getting stock in 2 weeks, ready for EXCEL.

I told the guy I spoke to that they've been telling me this since August last year, but he has promised me they are definitely getting them.

I have put my name down on a list (which is quite long apparently) and they will give us a call as soon as they have them.

Apparently the reason why there have been problems is that they had loads of complaints about the old BHFspa because the water became too hot. It has now been re-engineered and has a thermostat. They have also changed the manufacturing from China to Hong Kong.

The only thing he said we will have problems with are the liners. Apparently they have 15,000 on back order and have only received a shipment of 10,000.

Oh well, I'll just be SOO HAPPY if I finally manage to get my hands on one :lol:

Marlise

Wow thats a big difference in order & delivery!

Now im wondering if i should just use the spa for the de-lux peds and my other foot soak spa (no liners needed) for the regular peds.

One thing i do to save on liners is place a sticky label on the outer for the person who is using it, once used steralise or disinfect it and pop it away till they come in next, that way each client has their own liner so no chance of cross infection. hth

GOOD NEWS !! (I really apologise about this Jen :hug: )

Just spoke to Perfect Nails again and they said they should be getting stock in 2 weeks, ready for EXCEL.

I told the guy I spoke to that they've been telling me this since August last year, but he has promised me they are definitely getting them.

I have put my name down on a list (which is quite long apparently) and they will give us a call as soon as they have them.

Apparently the reason why there have been problems is that they had loads of complaints about the old BHFspa because the water became too hot. It has now been re-engineered and has a thermostat. They have also changed the manufacturing from China to Hong Kong.

The only thing he said we will have problems with are the liners. Apparently they have 15,000 on back order and have only received a shipment of 10,000.

Oh well, I'll just be SOO HAPPY if I finally manage to get my hands on one :lol:

Marlise

Do you have a web addy for perfect nails?

Latest posts

Back