Big Bro

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jah007

Reaction score
Woooooooooohoooooooooooooooo Pete Won

What An Exit Xxxxxxxxxxx

He desrves it after all the s*** he put up with as a child

never watched this series, so dont know who pete is, but by god at work, everyone that came in was asking "are you watching big brother tonight" my answer in short was...........................NO hahahahha, soon shut them up tho hahaha

not a suprise, no but he is cool, i think him and nicki both let them selfs down on their interviews,

I knew he was going to win but wanted Glyn to win really! I think his tourettes was really bad in his interview bless him he deserves it though, but so did Glyn, I though Nikki was a plonker in her interview! Cant believe its all over now what am i going to watch!!lol well anyways

CONGRATULATIONS PETE!! & Glyn for coming second he really made Wales proud!!

:hug: :hug:

I knew he was going to win but wanted Glyn to win really! I think his tourettes was really bad in his interview bless him he deserves it though, but so did Glyn, I though Nikki was a plonker in her interview! Cant believe its all over now what am i going to watch!!lol well anyways

what are you going to watch ...!!!!! X FACTOR !!!!yayyyy
i thought nikki was abserloutly pathetic !
i think aisleyne (never have been sure how you spell it lol) is really nice ,i like her,and what davina said was so true ,everything about her has changed she looks much more natural now ,and prettier than when she came in ! and i think her and jen were the only ones who genuinely thought they would not win,
gutted its over but hey x factor starts tomoz i think wooohooo!

pete yeahhhhhea lol

xfator omg i love simon

if ever i was gonna dump my man for anyone else it would be MR SIMON COWELL:Grope: oh its not for his wallet it his personality lol

NNNNOOOO, not Simon Cowell!!! He has a certain something, but not dump your fella something lol!! Is it just me, or does he look more and more like he is wearing a hairpiece lately!? Also did you see that piece in the paper about him with that 'model' Jasmine aarrhhh!!! She's horrid and his girlfriend seems so nice. Men!!.....:)

Ah I think Pete and Glyn desevered to win, I wanted Glyn to win but didn't mind Pete as well!!! How chuffed was Pete! Bless! x

i still can't believe aisleyne came third!!

I second that!!!!!

What is Nikki on?......she is a mentalist!

Latest posts

Back