Big Brother 2014, who's watching!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Pauline! What an absolute nightmare to have to love with! I take back liking her she is nuts ha ha xxx

Does anyone else know why Jale is being treated the way she is?? What exactly did she do?

It's awful.. And Helen?? Seriously?!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402924672.568537.jpg
Anyone see this comment she made last night??!! If only the other housemates knew who she was... They have no idea!!

I initially thought Pauline would be a good laugh. Now I think she's annoying.
Don't like Helen. Felt a bit sorry for Christopher. Love mark/Marcus lol x

Sent from the catphone

Hey geeks! Who is watching big brother? I'm terrible for a bit of reality tv. What do you guys think x

Ahhh me too! im loving it this year!!
I loved helen to start with now im loving Jale she seems dead honest and real!
do not like pauline one bit! 1 word
BULLY! she needs someone to bring her down a peg or two wish her and helen would have a row! now that would be TV gold haha

The worst thing is Helen has a guaranteed ace in the final ! I hate her !
I'm only watching it now and again I get too wound up x

My friend wants one of the other 'power housemate' somewhere down the line to be offered the chance to take her pass to the final!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My friend wants one of the other 'power housemate' somewhere down the line to be offered the chance to take her pass to the final!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I hope and pray this happens because she would be out or at least up for eviction for being so nasty x

I've only been watching sporadically so might be a bit behind but oh my I HATE Pauline! She is such a nasty bully. If I were in that house we'd have clashed by now no doubts about it. I hate people like her who refuse to listen to other peoples sides and opinions.

I also really do NOT like Danielle. There was absolutely no need for her to go off the wall like she did when she was nominated last week ... and then to try and deny saying what she said and act all weepy and hard done too - sod off love!

Pauline to go, what a self opinionated, bossy person she is! She thinks she's the brains and the boss of the house !

Watching last nights learn to flirt bit....ash wouldn't even need to try and flirt with me! I would be all over him lol 😜

Sent from the catphone

I find Helens voice so annoying, especially when she's shouting her foul mouth off!

I'm also quite irritated by Toya, she loves repeating herself over and over again.. "D'ya understand" drives me nuts. She's a bit of a know it all!

I'm really intrigued by Matthew :)

Last edited:
Helen is such a bully, I wish Big Brother would pull her up on the way she's speaking to people. She's horrible!

I love bb , I haven't watched every episode this time , but of the ones I've watched , I just think this is the nastiest bunch that's been in there , all the bitching going on wow

Did anyone see Winston in eastenders tonight he was an extra helping out in "the Albert" serving cocktails. It seems that they put people into the house that are already trying to get into the entertainment industry. I still can't stand Pauline and Helen. Jale is being picked on because she's not part of the "in" crowd. Like a playground the bigger less trendy kid gets left out. Pathetic x

It's like a school playground. The bullying is uncomfortable to watch as a viewer and the fact that others know it's happening and turning a blind eye to it is even worse. I'm tempted to complain to ofcom never seen such a nasty horrible person as Helen is proving herself to be. She's got a child herself imagine he was being bullied like that. How would she feel if everyone pulled her on being Rooneys call girl! Oooh can feel myself wanting to rant lol

It's vile the way they are treating Jale. I'm not one to throw the bullying word around but this is bullying! It's uncomfortable to watch x

Sent from the catphone

I don't like Helen. She can't handle a disagreement without resorting to nastiness and name calling, I hate that trait in people. She also does it behind people's backs, yet claims to be so straight talking! Hypocrite!

Big Brother don't appear to be doing much about it.

There are thousands of complaints on their Facebook page, many of which just keep getting deleted. They have not said anything about the bullying. It's disgusting that they are allowing this to continue. Big Brother need to intervene, Helen needs to suffer the consequences of her actions!

If this were racial or homophobic abuse, it would have been pulled up on straight away. Just because Jale's rising above it, doesn't mean it should continue.

Cannot stand Helen, Pauline and Toya!

Big Brother don't appear to be doing much about it.

There are thousands of complaints on their Facebook page, many of which just keep getting deleted. They have not said anything about the bullying. It's disgusting that they are allowing this to continue. Big Brother need to intervene, Helen needs to suffer the consequences of her actions!

If this were racial or homophobic abuse, it would have been pulled up on straight away. Just because Jale's rising above it, doesn't mean it should continue.

Cannot stand Helen, Pauline and Toya!

I agree completely. I'm not usually one to complaint but I did last night because I'm feeling really uncomfortable watching the show with Helen in it. I'm sure they've had a lot more complaints so why aren't they taking action?

I agree completely. I'm not usually one to complaint but I did last night because I'm feeling really uncomfortable watching the show with Helen in it. I'm sure they've had a lot more complaints so why aren't they taking action?

Too busy cashing in I suppose...

Helens all filth and chav in my opinion! These people are fully fledged adults behaving like nasty kids, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Channel 5 is ignoring all complaints it would seem, so anyone wanting to complain should do so to Ofcom.

Latest posts

Back