Big thank you to wee Fi, Fiona and Heather

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bracky

Reaction score
At the Fingertips Centre in Edinburgh!

I've just finished my CND Foundation course (on Monday) and wanted to say thankyou so much to the girls. Wee Fi is a Fabtastic Educator and a credit to CND. I really feel like I've come away with the best possible start in nails having learnt so much and had a giggle along the way.

Thank you ladies, sorry about the gushy post :hug:

Kirsty

Congrats on your training and its really good to hear such positive feeback:hug:

Well done to you and wee fi
she is a good laugh isn't she and a fab educator :hug:

At the Fingertips Centre in Edinburgh!

I've just finished my CND Foundation course (on Monday) and wanted to say thankyou so much to the girls. Wee Fi is a Fabtastic Educator and a credit to CND. I really feel like I've come away with the best possible start in nails having learnt so much and had a giggle along the way.

Thank you ladies, sorry about the gushy post :hug:

Kirsty

Thank-you so much for taking the time to post:o

I am aware that this thread wlll probably be frowned upon by the moderators...however....we, personally, have experienced a lot of feedback recently, fortunately it is always positive when discussing our education, but not always positive in our salon business. I DO think there has been a shift in customer service feedback, clients are speaking up much more than they have in the past, I believe this is a really good thing for our industry, whether the comments are good OR bad!

We know that a happy client may tell her best friend where she got her wonderful nails and great service BUT we also know that the client who has been treated badly, has spent an hour with a 'surly' tech or has even had a set of enhancements that just weren't right for her will tell virtually everyone she speaks to within the next week how AWFUL her experience was and advising NEVER to 'go there'!

Feedback is fantastic...I promise you...you may be afraid of negative responses from your clients (as I was!) but better to know, and fix it, than to NOT know and build a disastrous reputation. You will learn from your mistakes, and if you have true 'client satisfaction' desires for your career/business you will grow and grow, as a business and as a person!

And you know what?... when you get comments like Bracky's, above - you will know you're doing the right things and I can't begin to tell you what a wonderful kick that is :Love:

Isn't it nice to get a thank you??? Bracky thanks for posting.

S2 are well aware of the talents of both Fiona's. They are a credit to S2 and CND and it is even better to see how well their business is flourishing due to dedicated and professional hard work.

That said, the real reason they both shine is because they 'want' to help; they 'want' to go that extra mile and they do it for the genuine reason of helping and partnering with their customers:!:

They just get their heads down and do the job (just like us). That could be why they have quadrupled their business in the last few months :eek: - yes girls whatever you are doing... the Scottish teks are loving it!!

Congratulations and Bracky - keep up the hard work! :)

Latest posts

Back