Bikini wax bleeding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juffycake

Reaction score
This time i'm the client not the therapist. I don't do my waxing on myself so go to my friend's salon. She's a very good therapist which u trust her blindly.

I do waxing all over and don't have any problems at all, except for the bikini area. When i wax there i always have a bleeding in the same area, it's just a superficial bleed nothing serious. Don't know the reason why this is happening. Could it be because of dryness in the area? Or maybe is it because i'm too sensitive in that area? What are your thoughts?

Hiya, is the bleeding like spotting or worse? Some of my regulars have a bit of spotting near enough everytime they come as they have strong coarse hair there, especially the red heads! Is it sore afterwards?

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Shaved hair or certain types of strong hair can have a lot of spotting, but you'll notice that as soon as you wipe the blood it doesn't bleed again………it's just where it's risen to the surface.

Red heads, blondes, very dark hair, shavers can all get spotting.

I get spotting aswell and i know it's normal. But at this certain part i really bleed and it's a bit sore. Than within 2 days everything is cleared off

I have extremely course, dark hair and i bleed no matter what area i get waxed. My hair bulbs are so big i think it rips the follicle as it is removed. Bleeds for about 10 mins after a treatment

Latest posts

Back