Bio sculpture removal - soak off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammiG

Reaction score
Hi!

I have a client coming on Friday who currently has a bio nno. She phoned me really upset (tears and everything!)as she went to a local salon and had french with a red tip. I think it must have been a trainee or something as I haven't heard any horror stories from there before.

She said it was all uneven,lumpy, lifting and the smile line was wonky. The nails were filed at an angle rather than straight squoval as she wanted. She said to me she would not go back there ever and could I help her.

She gets married next week! Anyway, I am trained in gel and acrylic but haven't usd bio sculpture before.

Is it soakable with actone?

Sam xx

Biosculpture is soakable with acetone. You need to buff as much off as you can and soak the remainder off.

Why does she not want to go to the salon and report her feelings? Surely they cant be as bad as she has explained as biosculpture is one of the easiest gels to work with.

Hi,

I did advise her to go back as that would be the best thing to do but she refused point blank. She said it wasn't the lady that owns the salon that did them which makes me believe a trainee could have possibly done it without the client knowing.

I know of the salon and thought only one person worked there. I do understand why she won't go back as she is getting married soon and a few years ago, I was so shy with things like that, I would just get out of there as quick as I could...but not now! I would so be going back there to have a chat!

I have had a consultation with her as I thought they couldn't be as bad as she said, but ohmygod they are terrible. It's not the product, it's definitely the tech. I would never slag off a local salon or nail tech to clients as it's just not professional,but this is really bad.

I'm thinking that I should maybe pluck up the courage to ring the owner of the salon as I'd feel awful if she wasn't aware how unskilled her employee was. Or should I just ignore it. Any ideas?

Hi,

I did advise her to go back as that would be the best thing to do but she refused point blank. She said it wasn't the lady that owns the salon that did them which makes me believe a trainee could have possibly done it without the client knowing.

I know of the salon and thought only one person worked there. I do understand why she won't go back as she is getting married soon and a few years ago, I was so shy with things like that, I would just get out of there as quick as I could...but not now! I would so be going back there to have a chat!

I have had a consultation with her as I thought they couldn't be as bad as she said, but ohmygod they are terrible. It's not the product, it's definitely the tech. I would never slag off a local salon or nail tech to clients as it's just not professional,but this is really bad.

I'm thinking that I should maybe pluck up the courage to ring the owner of the salon as I'd feel awful if she wasn't aware how unskilled her employee was. Or should I just ignore it. Any ideas?

i think it might come across as some sort of professional sour grapes if you do.
maybe the client could take a photo and post it to the salon ?
it wont be long before somerone does complain from the sounds of it so it should get sorted out without the need for you to get involved.
i would just concentrate on fixing up the client and she will then spread the word on how good you are.

Latest posts

Back