Birthday Wishes Layla ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Layla:hug:

Did you make yourself a 3D 'I am 20' badge??

Hope you don't feel too pants today and enjoy pink shopping tomorrow. :D

Happy Birthday Layla!!!! All the best!! I envy you for the shopping bit :) :green:

xxxx

Im up and out of bed, have to say, the hangover is very subtle!! Bit of a headache, thats it...very impressive regarding the bar I drank last night!!

LOL Lucia, we rocked Colchester!! :Grope: I didnt have a badge saying I was 20...I did have one saying "IT'S MY PARTY!!" though - Samantha thankyou for my meeping fab card, the badge would have looked awesome with my bunny outfit!!!

Shall try get the camera developed tomorrow, and I'll get 'em up for you all to wet yourselves laughing at!! :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh and Happy Birthday to the other March 13th Bday Geeks!! GlitzyGirl, Charly and Sal, have a brill day Geekettes :D

xxxx

Happy birthday chick!!!!!:hug:

Hope you have a fab time, see you floating about next weekend:D

Debz xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYLA!!!!

You kept that quiet....I wondered about the pink bunny ears etc ...I thought it was just the Essex girl in you !!!!PMSL!!!!!

Hope you have had a fab day Hun....Big :hug: 's and :Love:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Happy birthday from a fellow essex girl xx

Happy BDay Chick!

Mrs Geek wants me to send a big Chicka Hug (whatever that entails!?!) - shes in bed floored from walking all day getting in shape for her walk-a-thon!

ooh, just snuck in with half an hour to spare. Happy birthday my little pink bunny chica! You should be nicely tucked in bed now, getting ready for a fabby shopping day spending Johns money! poor lad won't know what's hit him :D

have fun hun! xx :hug:

looking forward to seeing those pics!

LayStar said:
Oh and Happy Birthday to the other March 13th Bday Geeks!! GlitzyGirl, Charly and Sal, have a brill day Geekettes :D

xxxx

Thanks Layla!! I had a fab birthday!! Good to hear you did too.

I'll be at Olympia next Monday so will look out for you xxx

happy birthday........layla and all the other geeks. xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :hug:

Happy birthday tooooo yooooou!

Happy Buffday chica!!
Lots of lurve xxxx :Love:

I have my bunny pics!! Shall post them up tonight, once I've figured out how to upload them from disc.

Thankyou for all your bday wishes, I had a fabulous day yesterday shopping :-D Didnt buy a great deal though, what's the deal with all the boho fashion?! Where's the rest?!

xxxxxxxx

Sorry to bump this up but I've loaded my pics in my gallery for those who wanted to see :)

xx

Latest posts

Back