bleach that comes in a paint tin ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debs69

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been to the warehouse and just got some really good deals on stuff and took all the new stock straight bck to the salon and put it away, anyway I'm sitting here thinking and I'm dead excited because I got this white bleach that came in a silver paint tin and the peroxide came in smallish bottles and they were different colours to add tone to the powder bleach, ( I think it's a similar concept to one that matrix do ) MY QUESTION IS (cos i can't wait till 2mo) DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THIS STUFF IS CALLED ? I'm sure it had the number 10 in the name somewhere, and then I can google it and have a read about it......lol !

cheers X

Hi all, I've been to the warehouse and just got some really good deals on stuff and took all the new stock straight bck to the salon and put it away, anyway I'm sitting here thinking and I'm dead excited because I got this white bleach that came in a silver paint tin and the peroxide came in smallish bottles and they were different colours to add tone to the powder bleach, ( I think it's a similar concept to one that matrix do ) MY QUESTION IS (cos i can't wait till 2mo) DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THIS STUFF IS CALLED ? I'm sure it had the number 10 in the name somewhere, and then I can google it and have a read about it......lol !

cheers X

Hi, I have never used it but it sounds absolutely fab , so when you go back to the salon
will you get it out and tell us too ? lol x :hug: minky

it's called Ligh(10) and it's an Italian brand and it is absolutley fabulous!!
Yesterday I did back to back slices with the blue peroxide and the orange peroxide - georgeous (soz spellin is bad)
I googled it and came up with a foreign site and evenually found some english and got the suppliers email address, I got it dirt cheap so I am dreading to see how much it is normally ! lol

Latest posts

Back