Bloating

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sazzanne

Reaction score
Find me a cure!! Lol.
My tummy feels massive and i have tried all sorts...trying peppermint tab's atm. Not really doing much good.

Any ideas would be great.

Thank you all muchly in advance. xxx

Hi, Have you tried drinking loads of water. I don't know why it works but one of my clients who is a nurse told me to do this when I asked her about bloating. I just thought that drinking would make it worse but no, it has definitely worked for me. Good Luck.:)

hi my biggest problem is that bloating....I'm drinking this herbal tea and since then I'm not suffering from any bloating and the say u will lose weight too!!....it might help u as well..i know that cheese, bread will cause bloating because of the yest so reduce them as much as u can and drink a lot of water and lot of fruit and green vegetables...xxx

Health Benefits of Pu'er Tea From Eternal Spring

my daughter sorted this out by taking a high dose of 'good bacteria' for the stomach on a regular basis. she got tablets from health food shop.

Yep. Cut out wheat from your diet. It is hidden in many foods, as well as all the obvious ones, check out sauces, coatings, breadcrumbs, all sorts. You will be inches smaller in a few days.

I discovered I was wheat-intolerant a couple of years ago - another sign as well as bloating is feeling very tired 30 minutes or so after eating, say, a sandwich/roll or whatever.

Good luck and I hope you deflate soon xxx :lol:

thank you for your advice.
Its a pain when you cant get into your summer clothes :-(
I'll try water and drinking more this weekend, then to my herb place if not.

sarah xxxx

Try these Quickvit You take two or three after a meal or snack, just suck them like mints. They're really nice and they've helped my digestion no end.

Bloating can be caused by ANY food. Not just the obvious wheat, potatoes etc. Sometimes I bloat up by drinking too much water!

Just over a year ago I had a small prick of blood taken from my finger and found out I was intolerant to gluten, wheat, egg whites and egg yolks, yeast and cows milk.

I bloat up at pretty much anything, but if I cut out everything on the list above I think I'd die of starvation. Life's too short!

GO TO YOUR DOCTOR.

I suffered from bloating a few weeks ago, he took blood and heaven forbid , I had to take in stool samples (nuthing to do with my chair either).

He gave me some tablets "Nexium" and I was right in 4 days.
Bloods came back OK and stools came back OK, it was just one of those things.

It was difficult (as a man) to explain why I looked 6 months pregnant,
to this day I don't know what it was, nor does my doctor.

When I have a medical problem, I seek medical advice, an online forum doesn't help much........

When I have a medical problem, I seek medical advice, an online forum doesn't help much........

This is very true. Different people feel bloated for different reasons but if its unusual for you then I'd get checked over :hug:

I agree, if its unusual then go to the docs.

For me its fat that causes bloating so now I am on my healthy eating plan (ITS NOT A DIET) my bloating has gone, also my severe indigestion. I hav'nt cut it out completely but I certainly eat a lot less than I used to and feel all the better for it.

I also drink pepermint tea in the morning and in the afternoon and that has helped hugely also zero cals and fat.

:)

Latest posts

Back