Blowing her own trumpet!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkles26

Reaction score
Sorry, just a bit of a rant. I have a Facebook acquaintance who is an extensionist and hairdresser - very experienced so not stupid - raving on about how amazing the hair she fits is. Saying she fits absolutley the best Indian and Russian remy, no finer hair on the market for £250-300!!! :D And everyone is in her status missing her bum! She's going, oh you get what you pay for! Yea but if you pay £300 you clearly aren't getting best on the market Russian! Feeling like jumping in on her status and being like, Erm, no luv! Haha. Makes me laugh!

Sorry for the rant and yet another extension thread but I had to get that off my chest!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, just a bit of a rant. I have a Facebook acquaintance who is an extensionist and hairdresser - very experienced so not stupid - raving on about how amazing the hair she fits is. Saying she fits absolutley the best Indian and Russian remy, no finer hair on the market for £250-300!!! :D And everyone is in her status missing her bum! She's going, oh you get what you pay for! Yea but if you pay £300 you clearly aren't getting best on the market Russian! Feeling like jumping in on her status and being like, Erm, no luv! Haha. Makes me laugh!

Sorry for the rant and yet another extension thread but I had to get that off my chest!!

Ahhhh been in this position many times... I know the FEELING!!!
It tends to make you crazy when you want to say SHUT UP lol
Truth is , is that all of us know the cost of the FINEST hair in the world!!! and really most of us are using a premium quality because in this day thats what people can afford !! Not a bad thing! Its just not hair for royalty... Just walk around a bitch, moan and groan... don't bother saying anything .... she will fall on her own sword some day .... its always the way....
But yes girl the annoyance levels can be a bit much! haha

Haha yes, deep breaths! Grrr! Hopefully more business my way when her hair goes all manky in a few months :D

And she's just been on her Facebook stating that she's just took out some Indian remy from her own hair as she is used to Russian virgin and it's nowhere as good. Poo poo ing indian when that's what she fits in half her clients. One of her clients has just been saying to her, Erm, isn't that what you put in my hair?? And she said, yes, it's nice but nowhere near what I'm used too!

Talk about unprofessional

I went on a training course a month ago, a know it all happened to be there training too. By the end of the day I actually wanted to smack her one :eek: nasty girl making leary comments all day, I went to train not to behave like a 5yr old when I'm a married woman :eek:

Her tan she uses is the best bla bla

I was using a red pen but hers was redder, you know the type :D

The tan she said she used is apparently £130 a litre & it's the bees knees, never heard of it... & I'm sorry but I've done enough research on tanning products & never came across what she stocks..

'apparently' she makes it herself.. lol I could see the crap oozing out of her literally.

how boring, I've checked out her Facebook page & she constantly writes best tan in the area (I find this insulting as she's basically saying hers is better than anything anyone else uses) grrrr people like this need to drop off the earth.

X

God I know exactly what you mean! To say you're glad to have your Russian back in and be rid of the Indian, on your business page, when half your clients have Indian fitted by you.....REALLY?? Lol

Latest posts

Back