Bluesky Shellac??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cazz89

Reaction score
So i just had a shellac manicure, as shes was doing it i was asking her questions about shellac she didnt seem to know that much about it, also she kept facing the bottle of gel away from me, anyway i caught a glimpse of the bottle which had on it 'bluesky' shellac. is this a knockoff shellac or something.???

so annoyed that i just payed for this. what i thought was CND shellac!
x

So i just had a shellac manicure, as shes was doing it i was asking her questions about shellac she didnt seem to know that much about it, also she kept facing the bottle of gel away from me, anyway i caught a glimpse of the bottle which had on it 'bluesky' shellac. is this a knockoff shellac or something.???

so annoyed that i just payed for this. what i thought was CND shellac!
x

It's a cheap knockoff sadly :( There is only one shellac and that's from CND x

Bluesky is a Chinese brand which copies Shellac and Gelish amongst others. Very cheap to buy so you were done my dear! :wink2:

Ebays finest I am afraid... How much did you pay?

I would be tempted to complain x

Yeah it's a cheapo version from EBay. Take a look for yourself she's ripped you off. Did you pay a lot for it?

I would ask for my money back and if they decline, ask to see the product along with the Shellac certificate. I wonder if CND can fine them for risking the quality reputation of their products by falsely advertising Shellac?

Poor you, I hope it can be removed easily!

I would ask for my money back and if they decline, ask to see the product along with the Shellac certificate. I wonder if CND can fine them for risking the quality reputation of their products by falsely advertising Shellac?

Poor you, I hope it can be removed easily!
I agree with that, although what certificate? They wouldn't need a cert to do shellac.

I dont do Shellac but Gelish, as far as i knew there was only one Shellac, CND Shellac. But i was at work the other day (not my mobile job). I work for clarins part time and one of the girls who was visiting us said shes getting Shellac for Christmas. Well she said about this bluesky? :confused: i didnt have a clue what she was going on about. Now i no from reading this!if i'd of known i would of said its not the real deal.

I agree with that, although what certificate? They wouldn't need a cert to do shellac.

To look at the Shellac certificate issued from CND-it's rather large so they should be able to find it :)

Hopefully I've managed to attach this ok-I'm using my mobile :-s

Just to show they are legitimately using Shellac that was all.

(You need to have a standard manicure / pedicure certificate first before you can do the Shellac course .)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324749657.618730.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324749657.618730.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2,050
I didnt ever get a certificate when I did my shellac course, have they always given out certificates?

I didnt ever get a certificate when I did my shellac course, have they always given out certificates?

Yup, you need to give S2 a call but you should have received one xx

Yup, you need to give S2 a call but you should have received one xx

I did one of the very first courses when shellac first came out maybe they didnt have them then, but I will phone them after christmas, thanks ;)

just curious, how do you do a shellac course with CND being in the states? or do they have trainning in the uk aswell? (don't know too much about CND/shellac!) thanks xxx

just curious, how do you do a shellac course with CND being in the states? or do they have trainning in the uk aswell? (don't know too much about CND/shellac!) thanks xxx

I spoke to sweet squared who organise the training for you. You get the kit from them too. xx

but you don't have too go on a shellac course to legitimately use it :)

To look at the Shellac certificate issued from CND-it's rather large so they should be able to find it :)

Hopefully I've managed to attach this ok-I'm using my mobile :-s

Just to show they are legitimately using Shellac that was all.

(You need to have a standard manicure / pedicure certificate first before you can do the Shellac course .)
there is NOT always a shellac certificate , , i learned Shellac at the Event no certificate to say shellac Yet it was some of the BEST who explained it . .... would you say i cant be legit with my Shellac use ?

and plenty of other techs did the shellac classes that wear more attendance and demo than hands on class they did not recive certificates ,

I belive this is changing now , before it was fine if you had a mani pedi certificate but now they have brought in the Shellac aproved salon system . this will help to eventualy clear things up , as like you others have been confused to .

what about those that havent been on a shellac course?

In the US, you can go to www.cnd.com and click education, then find, then find a class, etc. HTH! :)

what about those that havent been on a shellac course?
you dont have to do a Shellac class its optional , but a good quality mani pedi training is needed , BUT i realllly would recomend it , its a unique product and needs to be learned IMO,
I really dont know why CND didnt insist on conplition of class before use with Shellac , im sure they had there reasons ,

Ceri x

CND have representing distrubution and education in other countys including across the UK , here is the main web site this would be where to book your classes , Welcome - Sweet Squared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back