Bluesky Shellac??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The distributor doesn't give a hoot about your nail service or your customers. They are only in it for the money themselves.

WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH!!!! I take it your not a Sweet Squared customer then??? Their customer service is second to none, and they do care very much about the service we are providing to our clients. Have you been on any of their training courses? Obviously not as you'd have realised your previous statement was utter nonsense.

If it's the same quality and works just as well and costs less for your business, I suggest buy what costs less. Paying more is never good for your bottom line. We all have to run our businesses professionally and that does mean buying quality for price. So, if you can get it cheaper and it's just as good, why not? Why pay for somebody's 'brand' name if it is legal and cheaper to get the same thing with the same effect and the same result elsewhere. and that's my 2 cents worth. And by the way, if you can get it online and not have to go through a distributor, you're much better off. This is 2012. The distributor cartel should die out soon. Buy direct. All a distributor does is do exclusive territorial deals on products and keep the prices hiked up. The distributor doesn't give a hoot about your nail service or your customers. They are only in it for the money themselves.

So, wait, it's okay for you to be concerned about your bottom line but if distributors do it they're only in it for the money?

It's business. Everyone's in it for the money. But some are in it ONLY for the money. When you do business with companies whose objective is deception (a la Bluesky and CCO) then it is clear that you are (like them) in it only for the money.

Are you board under that bridge ?

Who let the troll out? Time to close this thread I think? Don't think its brave what's been said. But just goes to prove that there are a lot of uneducated 'pros" out there, that our destroying our industry.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

These threads annoy me so much anyone buying these products are just as bad as unqualified ppl if not worse.

Ur clients are thinking they are paying for a quality product by a a top brand some of which the have seen in magazines, heard about from friends who have had the real deal not some cheap manufactured replicas that no one has a clue what's been put in it.

Anyone offering these products is committing fraud to their clients unless there being told that the products are bluesky, CCO etc and I find that doubtful.

The word cowboys spring to mind.

I think it's very unfair calling this poster names. Maybe they are wrong maybe they are right but it is just their opinion which we are all entitled to, right?

And I don't think she is brave at all, shes only voicing her opinion on a product.

I have no interest in the post itself and my opinion doesn't matter. But calling her a troll isn't very nice at all.

Is this thread a belated April Fool joke!!!!!!!

gellybaby - would you come & get your hair permed or tinted if I bought my hair products from fleebay?

I think if you were honest with your clients & told them the product you were using came from ebay as it was the cheapest place for you to buy it, therefore giving you the highest return, at their cost, they would run a mile.

What are you doing if not lying to your customers by buying copies of a professional brand.

Brave????? Be brave & tell the client you are using fake products & see if you have a business left.

Omg! Just had a peep on the blue sky shellac website just to see what the fuss is about, as a loyal cnd shellac user i can't believe some people would risk their reputation and business for the sake of 3 quid a bottle! X

I think it's very unfair calling this poster names. Maybe they are wrong maybe they are right but it is just their opinion which we are all entitled to, right?

And I don't think she is brave at all, shes only voicing her opinion on a product.

I have no interest in the post itself and my opinion doesn't matter. But calling her a troll isn't very nice at all.
Agree.
Even though I don't agree with her, she's entitled to her own opinion.

I'm loyal to CND myself but I'm still open to hear other opinions and enjoy a good debate. It's how we learn things. And if you think the debater is wrong, be tolerant of her and educate her in the right way, not by insulting her. That never helps anybody, just builds up more resentment.

Let's give her opinion, and if you think she's wrong, give her facts. :)

. And on this forum everything I read is all about dissing other products except for harmony gellish and CND. (are they owned by the same people?)

You have already been pointed in the direction of the science behind what UV lamp works with Shellac and why, so I will not repeat it !

Harmony and CND being owned by the same people....:lol:
That has really made me laugh, and yet again it shows how little you actually know, you just seem to come on here and spout a lot of inaccurate information, knowing it will cause a furore on here when people who actually do know accurate facts come on and post.
That really is Troll behaviour.

oh I know, i've seen them swarm in and fight their corner about this before. I tend to keep quiet and just read most of the time, but, since it's obvious that their reps are reading all of what we write about them, I don't care. They should know how a lot of their customers feel about how they act. It's like some kind of bully. Imaging if Nike told athletes how they should run with their shoes on lmao.:lol:

I think you mayneed to change what you read, can I recommend Doug Schoons books?

The distributor doesn't give a hoot about your nail service or your customers. They are only in it for the money themselves.

I have worked for a few distributors in my time, and trust me they do want to make money, but they also have integrity and want their clients to make money too!

Actually if you look up the definition of a cyber troll, gellybaby's behaviour does fit the description.

Everyone has a right to an opinion, and it can be voiced on here, but not when it is stated as fact and wrapped up in a lot of innacurate misinformation.

This thread has really had it's day, I hope it gets read in its entirety by everyone and the true facts shine out.

Time to close ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back