Body Art Stencils Without The Skulls !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pooh

Reaction score
This may be the wrong place to pop it but no doubt somebody will move it if it is :biggrin:

I am looking for some stencils for body art but am particularly looking for smaller stencils, suitable for children.

There are lots out there with skull and crossbones etc. for 'grown-ups' (?) but I am looking at doing some childrens parties and want something both that the kids will like and want but that mum will approve on.

They don't have to be ALL twee and sweet as some of the boys will want a skull (and such) but not the 5'' long ones! :)

I use a su-do TC 2000 compressor and trained at Creative but am having a real problem getting hold of quality stencils.

Any help at all welcome. Thanks !!! :)

I have a folder full of Su-do Stencils with no skulls in sight!!!

I am currently clearing out all my old Su-do bits n pieces so if you are interested, drop me a line....

Kind regards

Mandy

Hopefully 'Spray 2 Go' may be able to help me out but just in case she is unable; does anyone else know where I can get some good quality body art stencils that are suitable (in both size and subject) for young children?

I recently ordered a flower stencil on the understanding that it was for a childrens party and the flower was big enough to go right around their arm!

It's not for tiny children, but maybe from about 5 or 6 upwards. The kids LOVE having them done but surely somebody sells a suitable size or range?

Thanks for your help ........ Dee :)

could you use ordinary craft stencils ?

Will have a look at what I have got tomorrow & will let you know!

Mandy

Talk to Anne Swain at the Bletchly site of creative nails, she is realy into the body art stuff and I had a lovely evening last summer talking about all sorts of airbrush things with her.
the number is01908 282814

i got loads of great stencils from rachel (chocolate) they are great for kids and range from butterflies and unicorns to celtic bands and sun and moon shapes
thay are perfect for kids
hth:D

Latest posts

Back