Boo!!! Halloween Avatars

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver_griffin

Reaction score
i must say i do really really love them but i am more of xmas fan!!!!!! wher did you get them from hun ?xxxxx

Not long now SJ! x

Thanks for the link, say hi to my bear witch x

i know i know i love xmas i am worse then my children i cannot wait!!!! im so excited!!!!:wink2:

Thanks for the link. I would check it out, but I have no clue how to change my avator, hence the lovely apple!:green:

I must say when geeks change their avator, I have often have no clue who they are!!! It seems to be the picture that stays in my mind.

I often wish for a button that says 'AVATOR HISTORY' when I click on a geek's profile. Then I would remember who this person is! Guess I should pay more attention to usernames....:rolleyes:

I know what you mean Alex lol! However if you want to give it a try - Click on User CP at the top of the page, then down the left hand side you will see Edit Avatar, click on that and you can either use the ones that are there or if you want to you can use your own by selecting the option right at the bottom of the page Custom avatar. HTHs. x

OMG I did it, go me, the ludite managed to do a computer link thing:green:
thanks hun:hug:

Lol you're welcome Susie.x

I know what you mean Alex lol! However if you want to give it a try - Click on User CP at the top of the page, then down the left hand side you will see Edit Avatar, click on that and you can either use the ones that are there or if you want to you can use your own by selecting the option right at the bottom of the page Custom avatar. HTHs. x

Thanks Teresa! I just tried but got an invalid file message. Will keep trying!:hug:

thanks for the link.......I'm batty with excitement :eek: LOL

:)Thanks for that I have got mine as you can see, I have changed poor hollies broken leg for andy pandy

Changed mine too. Thanx for the link.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Your all very welcome. xxx

thanks hun they are cool xxx

Latest posts

Back