Boob job, anyone had one? how did it go?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i no quite a few people whjo have had there boobs done
one of my clients whipped hers out the other day whilst i was doin her nails lol they looked really good!
if ur unhappy with how u look then go 4 it!
i dont need one mine r big enough as it is lol

I think I got the funny jean, my sister who's 18 has got huge boobs, 36 dd and my mum has huge boobs too, and then there's me with average sized boobs. If anything I'd like a boob lift, I'd quite like a boob job 2 but I would never have the bottle or the ££ to do it!!! lol

Good luck if your thinking of having it done!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

my sister has just had one , but they went under the muscle and shes in agony !! and its 3 wks ago since she had it done, mind you they look really nice :green: but its a shame she is suffering with the pain, cant wait for her to be pain free coz i feel so sorry for her :irked:

Loads of my friend have them and none have had any problems,i wish i could afford one ! Good luck if you decide to go ahead with it hun x

Most of my friends have had boob jobs, I livein Cyprus and there is a great guy here Andreas Kapparis (he's been on TV) His clinic is based in Larnaca but he has another in london. It works out really cheap compared to uk and he does the after checks in the uk for those of you who do the package type deal. I have seen my friends boobs and most of them had the under the muscle job but they look great. Obviously the lift and implant causes more scarring (i had consultation for this but decided against due to the scars)...Anyway just ask loads of questions of your consultant and look at the photos he takes of previous patients. One thing ask if they've had any complaints against them (some surgeons do but are allowed to carry on practicing)..
Good luck

pam xx

I have too, had them done in 1999, I was a size 14 at the time but flat chested. Have never regretted them. If I could change one thing its where they are in that I wish they were behind the muscle wall rather than infront. I had to have a mamogram when Noah was 5 months old and was advised then that although they are fine to have them placed behind the muscle wall when they need to be replaced as this makes mamograms apparently much easier and more effective.

I dont regret having them done though, its funny cos I am a clothes size bigger now and they got bigger too where before I had them I was flat no matter what weight I gained or lost! Not looking forward to replacement time though, I've had 4 csections and a fantastic pain barrier level but this was the first surgery I had that 3 days later reduced me to tears trying to stand. That said from day 4 or 5 it got a bit better everyday and by the time I went for a follow up appointment 10 days later I was tender but pretty much back to normal as long as I wasn't knocked. Have to say, I think I would have found any kind of nail work hard to do for a few weeks as the stiller those puppies are the better for comfort levels!

pinkpink said:
I had mine done a year ago and love them!!! I went with the Harley medical group in Newcastle after having consultations at several clinics and found the Harley to be the best, I then had the operation at Rotherham and havn't looked back since:) I must admit though once the swelling went down they were smaller than expected but I am totally happy as they look very natural. Everybody I know that has had them says choose what size your happy with then ask for the size up from that. Good luck:hug:
when I had mine done they were in front of the muscle but had a mamogram before the op to check everything was ok. I had only slight pain, in fact I was staying with my mum and paint n grained her kitchen cupboards 2 days later!! and you cant even see my scars now. So I think its so important to find a really good surgeon, mine was recommended to me as he does a lot of research in pain free procedures and also minimum scarring, he was fantastic and gorgeous too...lol!!

what is the significance of being behind or in front of the muscle ?:confused:

I dont bloody need one lol although i would love a reduction , i am currently on the waiting list xxx

ohhh this would be another one for my wish list for me :)

Complications are not that frequent.
IF you do your research and find a VERY VERY good doc (which will cost, the better the doc, the more it costs), then the odds of complications will lower.
Here's a good site (though canadian) that will provide information on ALL aspects of augmentations.
The different types of enhancements
The different procedures for insertion
The after care
contra-indications before and after
before and after pics
etc etc etc
AND a wonderful forum of lovely supportive women at all stages.
www.canadaba.ca

In your shoes, i would check this site out and look for similar in the UK.

Picking your doctor is the most important thing... never mind what he/she charges.
That said, the site will also help you by providing a list of the questions you should ask of potential doctors.

My personal experience..... pregnancy, labour and delivery were FAR WORSE than day surgery for an agumentation and the lil bit of discomfort following. This is the most common opinion.

Hope that this helps.
hugs

nailfairy said:
Im having a consultation for my breast enlargement on 4th july. Has anyone had one? where did u go and was you happy with the results?
Im really nervous!!!

Good luck!!! I am actually having my operation done with the Linia Cromwell hospital (Dr Badiali uummm gorgeous!) next monday the 10th!!!
I am really scared but excited at the same time!!

Hi Pink Pink
what company did you have yours done with and who was your surgeon?

i had an implant done on the left side when i was 16
and changed it at 21 i m now 28
it s saline i want to change it to be sure it won t leak they have new implants in silicone gel that are just great
they had to place it under the muscle it was hurting really bad
but it worth it
i couldn t stay with just one side growing and this other that doesn t
i didn t have no choice i would rather be 100% natural but that s life
i think i d have never had surgery if i was "normal"
but i don t judge people that does that for cosmetic reasons if it can help you feel better and you can afford it go for it

I had a baby 6months ago and lost 2 stone in a week and went from a 34G to 34B so my boobs look like a 93yr old's neck lol!!
So im just having them filled up!! as i'm only 22 and wont be seen in a bikini, tight top or anything that might show my little lady lumps!!! cos my confidence has just gone!!:Scared:

Behind the muscle:
longer recuperative time BUT if you have very minimal or no tissue, they won't look like cantaloupe halves. I had no choice, that's where they had to go as I had NO TISSUE. BUT it's better there if you think you may breastfeed in future and they dont interfere with mammograms there.

Over the muscle:
Faster recoup time, only good if you have lots of tissue, if you don't; they'll look like grapefruit or cantoloupe halves on your chest. You definately can NOT breastfeed if they are there, and they will interfere with mamograms.

Hope this helps.

I am feeling really scared about having it done, well its not so much the operation its going under anesthetic, did you feel like this or am i just a baby?? lol:Scared:

flossy* said:
I am feeling really scared about having it done, well its not so much the operation its going under anesthetic, did you feel like this or am i just a baby?? lol:Scared:
i think you don t have to be fully asleep to get it done some does this under local
but i don t think you would like to hear or see what s going on :confused:
personnaly i couldn t have i d probably faint

i had the behind muscle stuff for the reasons mentionned by VHUNTER
i had almost no glands so they had to do this that way
it was more than a regular enhancement that s why for me it took a while

is there anybody feeling itches inside sometimes?
it happens to me feels terrible
it s itching and i can t do anything since it s inside of my body
when i m like that i go crazy
i try to breathe strong and relax :irked:

Amazing how many girls want bigger boobs, hope you're not going too big! They're a pain in the backside. I want mine smaller lol.

Deb379

Whatever floats your boat! Hope your not having them quite as large as suzie and lea from big brother tho they really are awful!

Latest posts

Back