Boob job, anyone had one? how did it go?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailfairy

Reaction score
Im having a consultation for my breast enlargement on 4th july. Has anyone had one? where did u go and was you happy with the results?
Im really nervous!!!

I had one!! I had mine done on 31 Jan this year. All went well and really, really chuffed with results! You won't regret it! Who are you having consultation with?

Oooh meant to say I went with Harley Medical Group in Manchester, they were fantastic...not a bad word to say about them!!

One of our girls at work had hers done the last weekend in May. She went to Brussles, had her consultation here in London at Harley Street....saved £1000doing it this way...
A lift and then Implants, looks fab... she showed them to me right after they where done and they looked sore, but she said they wern't.... just itchy with the heat..... She is one happy girl.....

Funny that you ask!!!!:green:
I just went in and had a mamogram, the (1st) nurse was like are those real , no.( i say) wow they are great, I just laughed . Then I had an ultrasound on them and the(2nd) nurse was like ,when did you have your surgery , 2001 i said she then calls out to the other (3rd) nurse to have a look, then the dr. well to my best guese , I have some AWSOME implants,:eek: ( and these are boobie experts!!!)
Well lets just say I have them and love the prettly lil ladys!!!:lol:
:hug:
Fingerfun!

I've had an enlargement, feel free to pm me for more info and details.
As to where I went, I'm in Canada, so it won't help you in the UK, sorry.

:hug:

Haven't had one but would DEFINITELY consider it after having baby if they go all droopy! Even told hubby last nite and he just tutted - think he thought i was joking!

hi two of my ladies now have had breast implants this year both with Transform both very very happy. Also one of them didnt want an overnight stay so she could be back for her children and they took £500 or £1000 off the total, they came and collected her took her to london and then bought her back

kx

Meant to add before that PM me if you want to know any more!! xx

nailfairy said:
Im having a consultation for my breast enlargement on 4th july. Has anyone had one? where did u go and was you happy with the results?
Im really nervous!!!

HI babes

I have quite a few clients that have had their boobs done and all are really pleased, think carefully about going abroad tho. Fantastic to have a week recovering in the sun, like South Africa, i know there are packages available. Flight, boob job and recovery. But, once back in the uk, if there is a problem you may find a surgeon here, wont see you. Its best to go with someone who you know have had their boobs done. Me, i'm having them reduced!!! Mine are huge! I'm a size 16 on the top and a size 12 on the bottom, 34dd!
Good luck, if its something you really want then go for it x

im also really interested ive always been flat chested but after having my two kids they have managed to shrink even more dont know why as there wasnt much there before!!
but im not to good with pain and the thought of anything going wrong scares me..

my mate had hers done through transform 5 years ago.she loves them and they have even grown 2 sizes since having them done.i would love to have mine done as i'm only 32a so i shall start saving i will get it done one day if its the last thing i do.i have heard it costs about £4,00,a lot of money but worth it.

Im having my consultation on 4th july with Mr Aslam at Linia Huntingdon private clinic, although i think he does awork also for transform.
I have one concern though and that is that all the pics ive seen of women who have had boob jobs have all been stick thin and well im not, im a 12 up top and a 14 bottom, ide still like to lose about another stone and wondered if this would upset the implants, does anyone know?
Also those of you that have had them, did you find that after settling they werent as big as you first thought? would you have gone bigger?

I've had mine done twice ......I had my first ones done in 95 and had them 9 years ....I awoke 1 day to find one had ruptured the day befor my vacation was about to begin:eek:( these were saline ) .I had to go three weeks before I could get it replaced .So i had to go around with either a fake one or just look like I had a partial masectomy .....it sucked!! So I had them replaced and now I'm pop paranoid.....the first time was painful and the second just as painful......but at leased I look perpotionate so I guess it was worth it ....

My advice, for personal reasons, goes against everything every one has said.

I had breast cancer 3 years ago and a recurrance last year. I have had a bilateral mastectomy and although my surgeon was a genius and my reconstruction is legendary (literally) and my boobs are bigger than they were before, I still have quite large scars running towards my armpits (you would not have the same scars as me as the senario is different). I have had breast surgery 3 times and although mine was major surgery on all 3 occasions, all surgery is painful and not with out risk. Implants are not the be all and end all, they can slip, one of mine has slightly, and they can perforate as Melissa mentioned. Also I can not understand why anyone would want an anasthetic unless it was 100% essential. After what I have been through I would stongly urge you to try to apppreciate what you have got and not mess with nature.

Sorry if this all sounds a bit harsh, and like sour grapes, but I would love my little boobies back. I would now never even consider surgery unless my life or quality of life depended on it.

I had mine done a year ago and love them!!! I went with the Harley medical group in Newcastle after having consultations at several clinics and found the Harley to be the best, I then had the operation at Rotherham and havn't looked back since:) I must admit though once the swelling went down they were smaller than expected but I am totally happy as they look very natural. Everybody I know that has had them says choose what size your happy with then ask for the size up from that. Good luck:hug:

Im booked for a bilateral breast reduction......its a funny old world aint it!....I cant imagine anyone wanting bigger boobs...but then...I have never been a small girl!......likewise I would suspect that those having augmentation couldnt even begin to imagine why anyone in their right mind would want tiny ones!!!!!
I think I may sell my excess on ebay!!!!! Everything else goes on there!.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

nailfairy said:
Im having my consultation on 4th july with Mr Aslam at Linia Huntingdon private clinic, although i think he does awork also for transform.
I have one concern though and that is that all the pics ive seen of women who have had boob jobs have all been stick thin and well im not, im a 12 up top and a 14 bottom, ide still like to lose about another stone and wondered if this would upset the implants, does anyone know?
Also those of you that have had them, did you find that after settling they werent as big as you first thought? would you have gone bigger?

I was advised that if I wanted to lose weight, was to do it before having the boob job. That's something you can ask them on the 4th July though if you're unsure.

We are also considering trying for baby number 3!....and I only had my boob job in Jan this year so I don't actually know whether I should be waiting a few more months or not!

Mine were DD after I had them done because of all the swelling and they have gone down to C now, which is what they were meant to be, sometimes I think it'd be nice to have them a bit bigger but the amount of people that have said that they look natural and not fake has convinced me otherwise...don't think I'd like to have boobs like Lea off Big Brother! :eek:

I would consider this in the future, but i saw a young girl on holiday (she was from the UK), who had had a boob job, as you could clearly see quite large scars underneath when she was sunbathing.

Perhaps they were still healing, but that did put me off slightly!!

Rach said:
I would consider this in the future, but i saw a young girl on holiday (she was from the UK), who had had a boob job, as you could clearly see quite large scars underneath when she was sunbathing.

Perhaps they were still healing, but that did put me off slightly!!

Yeah, probably, mne are still a bit noticeable (nearly 5 months old boobs now!) but I keep applying the Bio-Oil!!

Latest posts

Back