Boob job, anyone had one? how did it go?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
Good luck with your op.I had a breast reduction and it was the best thing iv ever done. And the scars do not look to bad with the help of good old Decleor Prolagene gel.

BBC - Health - Womens health - Cosmetic surgery

This site has some good advise for those wanting one.

I'm not against by any means my friend as an A cup and she now had a C cup and they are very natural looking tear drop as opposed to bowling bowl and its the best thing she's ever done.

my sis was an A cup and even under the muscle they got her up to a D , and hers look natural , not too massive

I'd love mine reduced but that op is a bit more involved with more visible scars. Mine are a FF at the mo (G when I was pregnant 14 years ago!) and when someone takes a photo of me they look like footballs and I hate it, and because I'm only 5'4" I feel extremely fat because of them even though I've lost 1.5 stones! I'm hoping if I loose perhaps another stone, stone and a half they may shrink down to DD like i was 20 odd years ago.

The problem with big boobs is that you can never get clothes to fit all over, they give you back and neck ache and attract too much attention!

Deb379

Latest posts

Back