Boobs and filing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sals

Reaction score
I was going to do a search on this, but didn't know what to enter!!:eek: I'm not exactly, ahem, flat chested and sometimes have a problem with my boobs getting in the way when I'm filing.:o:o Does anyone else have this problem and if so, how do you over come it?

Please don't all laugh at once! :lol::lol::lol:

Dont worry hun I am not laughing at you, I am rather large in that department too when I first started I found it hard to file I found getting a new seat with a back makes me sit more upright.

I found my brush would poke me when to so I got my hubby to cut them down its great no more bruises:lol:

I have that problem too!! :o

I did a pedicure yesterday and by the end I was covered in 'stuff' because my boobs kept bumping into the feet!!:eek:

Any solutions happily received. :lol::lol::lol:

you're not alone mine get in the way too!!! xx

mine do too!!!

My boobs get in the way aswell, to overcome this 'problem' I have a seat with a back which I find helps alot, so I sit more upright, I keep my elbow on the table at all times but keep my arm elongated and not all scrunched up! iykwim! lol

As for the pedicures, I have found no cure, apart from buying myself a Creative Spa apron, now all the 'stuff' goes on that!!

xx

Thanks girls. My, we are a buxom bunch! :green: The only problem with the chair idea is that I'm mobile. Does anyone know of a foldaway chair that would do the job and not break the bank? More stuff to carry...........:rolleyes:

Thanks hunnies.

ooh im so glad that this has been posted, being new i thought it was my technique that was leading me to bruised boobs and being covered in stuff doing pedicures lol, now i know im not alone i feel much better

will deffo invest in an apron for pedis me thinks

great thread sals xxxx

ooh im so glad that this has been posted, being new i thought it was my technique that was leading me to bruised boobs and being covered in stuff doing pedicures lol, now i know im not alone i feel much better

will deffo invest in an apron for pedis me thinks

great thread sals xxxx

I'd been meaning to post this for ages but thought everyone would think I was weird (no heckling from the back)! :green: So glad it's not just me.

I'd been meaning to post this for ages but thought everyone would think I was weird (no heckling from the back)! :green: So glad it's not just me.

see we hold back on posting and voila when we do . loads of people thank you, cos thye havent been brave enough to post the same thing

we should learn from this and post no matter what lol

well done you xxxx

so we are not alone. the only thing i have found to help other thank the chair thing is to wear a t-shirt bra (the katie price ones) and at least then if you catch your chest it doesnt hurt or bruise

I chuck mine over my shoulders.

I chuck mine over my shoulders.

PMSL:lol: Do you tie them in a bow round the back of your neck or use double sided sticky tape attached to your shoulder blades? :green:

:lol: Actually i haven't got any to worry about.I was just jealous and wanted to join in.

:lol: Actually i haven't got any to worry about.I was just jealous and wanted to join in.

Well at least they're not bruised from all that filing!:green:

Aww, I really wouldn't mind sharing mine with you. :lol:

i think your all show off's....:lol:....i think i remember a thread like this about brushes and boobs...and how people where snapping the end off to make them shorter...thats the brush !!!..xx

Sadly, I don't have this problem Sals ... if only :lol: !

i think your all show off's....:lol:....i think i remember a thread like this about brushes and boobs...and how people where snapping the end off to make them shorter...thats the brush !!!..xx

rofl , im glad its the brush they snapping pmsl xxx

I was going to do a search on this, but didn't know what to enter!!:eek: I'm not exactly, ahem, flat chested and sometimes have a problem with my boobs getting in the way when I'm filing.:o:o Does anyone else have this problem and if so, how do you over come it?

Please don't all laugh at once! :lol::lol::lol:
No, I don't have this problem as I'm 48, so mine just hang under the desk onto the floor. Sorted.

Have you considered a breast reduction? We don't want anything to get in the way of your filing now do we !!!! PMSL. xxx

Latest posts

Back