Boobs and filing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine do to n shake side to side when filing lol x

A nice snug fitting sports bra will soon sort out that shake!
Mine get in the way too. I find an orthopedic kneeling stool keeps me sitting up straight, it helps. A great tshirt bra to stop brush bruises (very lightly padded) is available from Bravissimo. Available up to a G cup.:green:
Lingerie / Pure & Simple / PN84 by Panache | Bravissimo

I don't have much and I don't care..so it's definately not a problem:)
Enough already with the shoulder swinging I feel a bit ill :lol:

PMSL i love this thread and am glad someone posted it.
My boobs get in the way too, it's embarrassing.
More so when i do pedi's and it's the client that gets more embarrassed than me when their foot gets buried in between my boobs. I'm embaressed because they are embarrassed!

On two of my bras, if i get a bit over zealous when i'm buffing - i squeak! :eek:
Lol.
xxx

On two of my bras, if i get a bit over zealous when i'm buffing - i squeak! :eek:
Lol.
xxx

The underwire! Not my boobs.. ha ha i just read it back to myself.. .

lmfao...I had the same problem a bit of cuticle oil on the wires works wonders!

lmfao...I had the same problem a bit of cuticle oil on the wires works wonders!

he he, I can see the new tutorials now

Apply solar oil.... lift your top over your head and apply to bra before buffing nails to a high shine...

i was doing a class (comp training) a few yrs ago and i just couldnt get my sidewall filing straight... well my educator doesnt have boobs... so he can file nails perfectly straight!...lol
so we worked out a way for me to sit and my comp model... (bless you cathie! :hug: ) well she had to practically hang off the table!....lol

one thing i find tho is im totally fine beveling :)

Jess
xox

Funny thing about this thread, we cover it in class- not everyone is so blessed, but there are usually one or two that have the bust in the way. It usually affects buffing on one side of the nail, and pedicure product in the entire region. Good thing Spa Pedicure and Raw Earth smell so good! Creative products wash out easily with out staining and I do encourage the students to wear their aprons. The sports bra is a new idea, will have to try that, I'm sure it would be more comfortable that tyeing them on a knot and throwing them over....

mine too!
i'm always afraid the customer will notice them 'jiggling' when i'm filing!!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

ooh the flab on my arms does this :eek:

he he, I can see the new tutorials now

Apply solar oil.... lift your top over your head and apply to bra before buffing nails to a high shine...
:green: lmao i like it !!!! mine do this too , great tip xxx

Latest posts

Back