Boyfriend doing "my" spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol my boyfriend did my spray tan a couple of weeks back. It wasn't perfect but it was entertaining. I think he would master it like other geeks fellas after a few more goes! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Im letting my OH spray me this weekend - i think he will do a great job on it

To be honest what fella wouldnt want to spray there OH in there undies or is that just mine ha xx

Sent from my X10i

My partner tans me all the time and he is very good , i first trained him by doing his tan so he knew where to spray and could work off my technique from there.
At first he used to use loads of solution me and was a bit heavy handed but months down the line hes great. I often joke he should come in to business with me and he can spray the dudes hahahahaha.

My other half likes all beauty stuff he exfoliates etc ; ) so I hope he will be good at it! It will be great if he is good coz then he can do it all the time!! X

Ha ha dont tell him that though!!rope him in slowly!!...my hubby does more face masks than I do also v into the beauty stuff not that hed admit it to anyone!! x

My bf is doing mine tonight! I think hes more scared than me! ha ha cause he knows I will KILL him if he makes a mess

I let my boyfriend do mine and he said very seriously "I know I'm going to be good at this because I sprayed my BMX 3 different colours when I was young and it didn't run".
He wasn't.
Will stick to getting my Mam round to do my tans. :D

mine does mine. He is ok at it sometimes the solution comes out too fast for him and I get splodges but on the whole he is ok. He hates doing it though!

My Husband was watching when I had my training so yes he does mine (not bad if you dont look at the dodgy bit on my foot!)

Ok....so I let him do it!! It looks ok...I'd say pretty good actually! But he done my back and said he couldn't do it coz it crap so he was gonna stop.... I said u can't leave me with just my back half done!! Lol!!

I'll let you know in the morning how it looks ; )))) x

Mine looks good! Im really surprised

My hubby done my 2nd tan last night and it's looking great! x

My boyfriend always does my spray tans!

All you need to do is to make sure they keep a distance and you talk them through exactly what it is they need to do..... ha!

You'll soon have a fella who's considering offering mobile tanning himself! ;)

Lotsa Love

xXx

At christmas i could not arrange a appointment with my friend(both booked up with work and nixers) so i asked my boyfriend to spray me. He has never sprayed anything in his life and it was taking a chance but it turned out great. I say he has sprayed me 20 plus times since and every time has been perfect.
It is great not having to make appointments/leave the house.
I keep telling him he could make a career out of it.

I really want a spray tan for a wedding at the weekend but I'm to scared to let my boyfriend spray me although I know if anyone will try & do a good job, he will! I'm wondering if I should just pay someone but seems silly when I have everything I need :)

Latest posts

Back