Brand New & Improved Mini Mist Machine!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup thats it but not sold in the UK up to now.....I think you will find they wont shp to the uk too......

I didnt realise you meant this one Toni... I have actually seen this machine and its the new budget price one that is detailed on the link above. An ideal starter kit for mobile use. :hug:

This is my unbiased opinion as I have never used it myself, was only introduced earlier this summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has that machine only just been put on the wow website or is it my eyes missing it???
After seeing the machine on ebay not long ago I started searching for companies in the uk selling the same machine and didn't see it on the site?

Has that machine only just been put on the wow website or is it my eyes missing it???
After seeing the machine on ebay not long ago I started searching for companies in the uk selling the same machine and didn't see it on the site?

A few weeks as far as I am aware, since its launch in the early summer.

been there for over 6 weeks or so..oh and in our brochure :wink2:

I didnt realise you meant this one Toni... I have actually seen this machine and its the new budget price one that is detailed on the link above. An ideal starter kit for mobile use. :hug:

This is my unbiased opinion as I have never used it myself, was only introduced earlier this summer.

How funny that you didnt remember Jen.......perhaps you need more omega 3 !!! LOL:green:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tidied up the thread re auction site links (which we don't allow) and also URL's from other companies to ensure that this thread stays on track and doesn't veer on to who sells what and from where etc etc etc.

Happy Tanning :green:

Latest posts

Back