Brand New & Improved Mini Mist Machine!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonilee

Reaction score
:green: So excited folks I had to share!!! Yesterday I was lucky enough to get to try the brand new and improved (previously unreleased for sale) Mini Mist!!!!

It was a dream to use!!
*It has more hose
*Each machine will come with 3 new ergonomically shaped cups, with measurements on.
*The feeder hose is made of latex....and is weighted at the bottom, what this means is that even if you have a very small amount of solution in the latex feeder tube moves around within the cup and will suck up the smallest amount of solution!!

I absolutely loved it!! As far as I know they are not available (yet) due for release in a few weeks.

How exciting!!! Tan On!!:green:

Edit to add: Its the machine that is commonly known as Mini Mist, True Spray or whatever the given distributor names it.....y'all know the machine I mean!!

Disclaimer: I am not a distributor or in any way involved with the sale of these machines, I was simply sharing the new spray tanning machine news and spreading the lurve!!

Last edited:
Ooooh how odd as minimist is a registered trade mark of Tantrick..are you sure it's called "Minimist" as im not aware weve launched yet another new machine Lee.,,unless someone has forgotten to tell me something that is :eek:

Last edited:
The machine you then called a minimist....it is all the same machine be it a mini mist, a true spray machine :rolleyes: whatever its called it is all the same machine.

Sounds great!! :green:

Think ive seen this.Called maximist tampa bay tan sell them on ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
these machines have been available from wow for a while and are very resonably priced and very good as well which is even better.

seems apollo also have TM on 'minimist'? :rolleyes:

Seriously, who gives a toss whos got the TM, Lee was just telling us about this fab new sprayer, and we all now which machine she means!!
Cheers Lee, I think Sienna call it the Truespray machine, dont think i'll be able to upgrade for a while though! Argh well, thanks for sharing hun! xxx:hug:

It may not be the same machine though.If it is the same as the one that they sell in america that i gave the picture for, this is made in collaboration with earlex, where as the t100/200 is made by apollo.so they must be entirely different machines.

This is important if anyone with a t100/200 wouldnt want to then buy another machine like it if they have maybe had trouble in the past.

Maybe they would like to try an earlex...very good manufacturers too.

i love my t100! its been great! I will upgrade soon though as it is nearing on 4 years old!! lol.

i love my t100! its been great! I will upgrade soon though as it is nearing on 4 years old!! lol.

I get on well with mine now im not lazy about cleaning it.
I should imagine with the industry as it is at the mo there are going to be loads of different machines to choose from soon especially in the mobile market.

My little mini mist has been superb over the two and a half years I have used it, never let me down once and no spare parts needed, if it does need upgrading this sounds my next good purchase, thanks for sharing xx

seems apollo also have TM on 'minimist'? :rolleyes:

Apollo do have the TM on minimist in the US however here in the UK Tantrick holds the trademark..this might seem somewhat petty to you Hayls but it most certainly is not in the commercial world:rolleyes:

The machine that Lee is trying her best to describe is indeed manufactured by Earlex with direct involvement in development specifically for the spray tan industry in conjunction with Tampa Bay in the US and is basically developed using similarities to the T100/T200 machines that have been around for some time now.

We,as well as other distributors/brands , have been testing these machines in conjunction with Earlex for many months now.

It is far to early to provide professional opinion fully as yet..initial trials have shown this to be a well designed and thought out piece of equipment and being manufactured by Earlex(high volume producer) the price point is good and reliability shouldn't be an issue.

Overall a good piece of kit at a very good price and no doubt will take some market share from the proven T200 machine we have all come to love so much.

Like with any new equipment the real acid test will its long term durability I.E. will it be robust after a few years usage....unfortunatley that will only be proven in time to come.

There will no doubt be may more new manufactures coming on the block over the forthcoming years as the spray tan market is seen as one which is undergoing considerable growth throughout Europe right now.

Good news for all you spray tanners as prices will no doubt drop..or certainly not rise an there will be more choice around to choose from

HTH

It is quiet early to

Last edited:
Well you can all be jealous because my machine is the best in the world!!!
And they don't make it anymore:lick:
Tantrick TC3....or something like that...but it's fab!!!!!!:lol:

Like with any new equipment the real acid test will its long term durability I.E. will it be robust after a few years usage....unfortunatley that will only be proven in time to come.

Like my minimist!!! :green:
and in all fairness, in my case i would use the term "few years abuse" rather than usage lol.

who is going to be selling these new machines?

Sorry mines a T3 btw:lol:
I have problems with names....people, places, machines etc.
I think tantrick have got another in it's place now.:hug:

LOL.... I think you will find they do ..hehe.... but I do agree they are the best machine in the world ..... :Love::Love::Love::Love:

You are dam right there Judy..the T3 will and does go on for ever and ever and ever :hug:

So much so we have re introduced it :hug:

Think ive seen this.Called maximist tampa bay tan sell them on ebay.

Yup thats it but not sold in the UK up to now.....I think you will find they wont shp to the uk too......

Latest posts

Back