Brave day - First stileto

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As Mr Burns would say ..... "exxxxxxxcellent".

These are gorgeous. Personally I am not partial to 3D nail art as I think it can look quite bulky, but these are very pretty and delicate looking.

Well done!

You're not new to the nail art are you?!

Very impressed with your design and use of colour. Not too sure about stiletto shape..........don't take that the wrong way it's just a personal opinion.

What you have done with the stiletto shape is just fine.:)

Well, as a Canadian and a lover of square nails...

gotta admit, those are hot and I'd wear'em in a flash.

I think you did an awesome job on the nails AND the photoediting

(you really MUST create a tutorial using pictures so the rest of us can learn to fancy up our photos like that, I have the software, but haven't learned to use it LOL)

Thanks for sharing!!

Dessi

These nails rock. You know a few months ago I was looking at various nail art on a web site and I saw some awesome pics and I really loved the way the photos where edited. Now I put two and two together I have the feeling that the nails on this site belong to you!!! Check this out and let us know, don't hold back!!!

Dessi_04 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dessi, you're a STAR!!!

You're not new to the nail art are you?!

Very impressed with your design and use of colour. Not too sure about stiletto shape..........don't take that the wrong way it's just a personal opinion.

What you have done with the stiletto shape is just fine.:)

Yes i agree with you, i think too there is something with the shape, may be its not enough trigon?:hug:

Well, as a Canadian and a lover of squre nails...

gotta admit, those are hot and I'd wear'em in a flash.

I think you did an awesome job on the nails AND the photoediting

(you really MUST create a tutorial using pictures so the rest of us can learn to fancy up our photos like that, I have the software, but have't learned to use it LOL)

Thanks for sharing!!

Thx hun:hug:, when i bought the scaner(Canon), there was together with the scaner programme called ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5, it is very very eazy and u can do a lot of things:hug:

Dessi

These nails rock. You know a few months ago I was looking at various nail art on a web site and I saw some awesome pics and I really loved the way the photos where edited. Now I put two and two together I have the feeling that the nails on this site belong to you!!! Check this out and let us know, don't hold back!!!

Dessi_04 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dessi, you're a STAR!!!
AWWW! Thx so mach, yes those pics belong to me:hug:

I really dont have words, feel little bit shame, didnt know that u will like it so mach, thx everyone, you made me fly from happyness:Love::hug:

I really dont have words, feel little bit shame, didnt know that u will like it so mach, thx everyone, you made me fly from happyness:Love::hug:[/quot
We think your nails are fantastic! It's just that I personally like a more square look. What you have done is brilliant!!
Keep it up!

Wow they are beautiful!!!! What did you use? A tutorial would be good!! :)

Wow they are beautiful!!!! What did you use? A tutorial would be good!! :)

Its all L&P, except the black lines, they are acrylic paints:hug:

Whooohoooo!!

I love them, im not really into stiletto shapes, but these are gems!!!

Well done, wish I had them on my fingers!

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!

These are lovely, not just artisticly for which I would rate you 5 out of 5 but also shape, placement of apex and over all length. Nicely balanced and good choice for your clients hands.
Well done luv, I wish I had your talent:hug:

Well Dessi you did it again!

Another piece of work that's blown me over!

Beautiful stuff, as usual!:)

Latest posts

Back