Brave day - First stileto

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dessi

Reaction score
Personaly i dont like so mach stileto, but i had to try it. Thats my first stileto, i sculptured them and i played a little bit with PhotoStudio:)

I think they are beautiful x

Very nice love the colour

They are lovely:hug:

Lovely looking - you should be proud of them!

unable to rate though! is it not set up?

They are truly stunning i'd love to be that good. xx:green:

May be i did again something wrong? Is there raiting? Pls need help to correct:irked:

Gorgeous ... well done.

So glad u like them:Love:, thank u all for nice words:hug:, but i really wanted to see the raiting for the form, cuz i adoubt they are not enough stileto.

Well this sort of newby gives you 5 out of 5 , i think they are really nice, love the design

These are gorgous!!!

I think they are gorgeous, well done xx

absolutely stunning hunny xx love the shape and the design you have done is fab xx well done x

i think they are ACE!

well done

amb x

Beautiful! Nice use of colors, and the shape is very good.

tried to rate them but it won't let me so I'm given them 10 out of 10 I think they are gorgeous!:green:

I dont like the stilletto personally either, but they look fantastic. Love them!
what a great job!
xxxx:green: :hug:

Well done lovely work I love the colours in the picture looks like running chocolate Mmmmmm

WOW these are fab well done :hug:

these are Beautiful!!!! LOVE the shape, the colour & deffenately the nail art...!!! MARVELLOUS WORK!!!! ...& Yeah...photo looks adorable!!!
Good Luck & further!!!
:hug:

Latest posts

Back