Brave Day Pic No.2!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beauty Zoo

Reaction score
OK, now I'm really going for it!!!!:lol:

This was my first ever attempt at Custom Blending. It was a NNO on my Godson's g/f and she didn't want me to file them at all, just overlay them.....so please don't critique the shape!!!!:eek: I used soft white and I know I have pulled a little of the blend over it!!:irked:

This is a great day as I have not put a pic up for critique before.....never been brave enough!!!!PMSL!!!!!

Attachments

• Brave Day 2.JPG
    Brave Day 2.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 153
wow i really like these!!!Very pretty!nice smiles too!

very nice colour & good smiles.
Happy brave day.

They look very nicexxxxxx

OK, now I'm really going for it!!!!:lol:

This was my first ever attempt at Custom Blending. It was a NNO on my Godson's g/f and she didn't want me to file them at all, just overlay them.....so please don't critique the shape!!!!:eek: I used soft white and I know I have pulled a little of the blend over it!!:irked:

This is a great day as I have not put a pic up for critique before.....never been brave enough!!!!PMSL!!!!!

What a shame that she wouldnt let you file and tip some of them as you could have made the two nails on the left and one on the right of the picture look less ski jump. The rest are good looking and dont look ski jump at all and the custom blend colour really suits her skin colour..... well done.:hug: I have never come across anyone who has just a few of her nails that look like they ski jump, although I have had plenty that have ALL of them like this.

the colour is really good...although the shape is a little off as you explained i still think you did a great job and they look really nice...well done xx

They look lovely, why wouldn't she let you file them ?

They look fab well done :hug:

They look lovely, why wouldn't she let you file them ?

Holly didn't want them filed as they were her own nails and she had not been able to get them to that length before. I tried to persuade her but she was having none of it!!!!:rolleyes:

These nails have been my nemesis.....I cannot get a system to stay on no matter what I do. The only thing I haven't tried is Fabris # but I just am not confident with it.:irked: Ok, ok the next brave day we have LOL!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back